• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Crazy 7 games you haven't had a pen yet. Needs to be looked at that.
We've easily earned quite a few of them. Every game has had at least 1 clear penalty overlooked in most all games. We haven't been getting them called in any competition.

Nice move from City there.

caramac

ohexwu.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Karma for Lampard.

Oh look the first goal was offside and the second was a dive.

Batongen

Banned
If there was any karma, the first goal should've been disallowed like the Newcastle goal that wasn't given against City last season.

Meier

Yikes. The way he didn't acknowledge the crowd there makes me think he's devastated and it could be pretty serious. Hope it isn't more than a muscle issue.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yikes. The way he didn't acknowledge the crowd there makes me think he's devastated and it could be pretty serious. Hope it isn't more than a muscle issue.

Thoughts on Lampard being offside on the first goal?

GorillaJu

Fuckin hell I hate the way City plays. They're so brutal. Every attack against them ends in a foul, and it should have ended early when Fernando put an elbow in Mason's face.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Argentina would've won the WC final if Aguero would have started and was fully fit.
Argentina would've been monstrous with fully fit Agüero and Di Maria but I think Germany with Reus, Gündoğan, and the rest of the Dortmund infirmary in full health is better. In the end the superior national side won.

PELANTY AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom