• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

This game

I've been in noisier libraries

tv cameras and mics never always tell the full story yurt my man

---

Usho/Scum etc... do you always play this narrow? Not a criticism, some right quick transitions you got going but a surprising lack of width

K1LLER7

We really struggle when we have more than 4 people in the team sometimes.
Mainly when someone is playing CB or we got CDM with manual passing skills like panty.

Yeah the passes to the opposite striker we're great :p
M8 I blame the lack of movement from my partnering CB Fergie.

I'll try again today ;)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

---

Usho/Scum etc... do you always play this narrow? Not a criticism, some right quick transitions you got going but a surprising lack of width

In the tough games we have tried to play very tight after the shambles against Liverpool. We are not ready to play 'expansive' football against top team yet.

Elchele

Neuer - Dante, Boateng, Rafinha - Höjbjerg, Alonso, Lahm - Robben, Götze, Alaba - Müller

We bought a defender for 30m €. Yet we play Rafinha on that position.

Yay Pep.

Give them cortison.

sounds more like a 4-3-3: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Alonso, Lahm, Højbjerg; Robben, Müller, Götze

Fergie

Banned
M8 I blame the lack of movement from my partnering CB Fergie.

I'll try again today ;)
Pls.

Mainly when someone is playing CB or we got CDM with manual passing skills like panty.

Yeah the passes to the opposite striker we're great :p
Yeah it's bit difficult with the positioning of everyone leaving the CPU all alone. :lol

Killer kept heaping pressure on the defence.

We need 5 or 6 people to do well, AI CDM's are the worst, and they dont cover for the just as bad CB's, but I guess in division 7 or wherever the PS4 club is in, that low quality is fine.
TGNz0rC.png

Manager

This is how City should play. Agile, explosive. Yaya is holding the team back. Counter-attacks and movement in the oppositing half like this would never be possible with him on the side, so many options for the players. Fits Silva, Milner, Navas and Aguero perfectly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Libraries tend to be loud when you're fucking a Russian up against the bookcases.
I wish. That's prob punishable by death here
But this is TOO quiet! You can fucking hear the ECHO when someone talks
I expect Lloris to run to the centre in 2nd half to try and get the ball from Aguero

I fucking love him

jts

...hate me...
This game... I am not used to such shit defending in the premier league.
Where do you think the 4-4s and 8-2s and all those great EPL results come from m8, unforgiving attacking perhaps?

Shit defending is what the EPL is built on.

Fergie

Banned
We need 5 or 6 people to do well, AI CDM's are the worst, and they dont cover for the just as bad CB's, but I guess in division 7 or wherever the PS4 club is in, that low quality is fine.
TGNz0rC.png
4. Might as well be 1, with the higher quality of online players.
Ww20iim.png

Labadal

This is how City should play. Agile, explosive. Yaya is holding the team back. Counter-attacks and movement in the oppositing half like this would never be possible with him on the side, so many options for the players.

Having 12 players on the pitch helps.

Defence is a mess, some poor decisions by them, but they're only doing what they can with how we're set up.

Great first half by The Prospect. Some nice vertical penetration

Shame about the trip and this piece of shit ref

Arnie

Can of coke at half time.

I can feel it gushing down my body in a sticky river of gloop.

Thought Mason and Eriksen were really good. Although everyone is saying that so I look boring.

James Milner to change the game in the second half. Find another gear.

jts

...hate me...
PS4 Fifa m8s, if you need someone to play once in a while you just beg and I'll consider it, don't be shy!

srsly tho, I've never played clubs and I'm afraid to get embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom