• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

This game... Don't give up Spurs. Still 60 minutes to play.

Awful pen from Agüero. Would have been an awesome goal had the follow up gone in. Coates-esque wwww

Batongen

Banned
I think it's a call that would never get made in that scenario since it wasn't intentional. No worse than the handball that Dier had on a cross previously that went uncalled.

Shit.

:lol and you are being serious as well, what the hell has intention got to do with anything?

Garjon

The fuck was Kaboul thinking? You should never slide tackle in penalty area except as a last resort.

Good save though.

Also that ball to Aguero was sex.

I thought Pamperchu is the king of the defense ?
Fergie and Killer7 tried to play as our CB yesterday and failed pretty much :x

Pamperchu is only matched by IraqiCitizen when it comes to defending. Lately his passing skills has been discovered though, and he has moved onto a CDM role.

Meier

:lol and you are being serious as well, what the hell has intention got to do with anything?
Refs take intent into account on a lot of calls. Just like that second handball outside the box (third overall) they didn't call on Spurs right there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kaboul has been good recently, all our defenders would struggle against Aguero.

Blablurn

Neuer - Dante, Boateng, Rafinha - Höjbjerg, Alonso, Lahm - Robben, Götze, Alaba - Müller

We bought a defender for 30m €. Yet we play Rafinha on that position.

Yay Pep.

Give them cortison.

GorillaJu

Refs take intent into account on a lot of calls. Just like that second handball outside the box (third overall) they didn't call on Spurs right there.

Foul for handball is for deliberate handball. There's no deliberate or unintentional offside. It's on or off.

Batongen

Banned
Right, next time I'm getting an offside call against me I'm going to tell the ref - 'sorry ref, it wasn't my intention to be in an offside position'

Yen

I think it's a call that would never get made in that scenario since it wasn't intentional. No worse than the handball that Dier had on a cross previously that went uncalled.

Shit.
Meier never fails to have a "WAYNE ROONEY" when defending his team :lol

jts

...hate me...

image.php

oh god lol, my heart skipped a beat

Pennywise

Pamperchu is only matched by IraqiCitizen when it comes to defending. Lately his passing skills has been discovered though, and he has moved onto a CDM role.

We really struggle when we have more than 4 people in the team sometimes.
Mainly when someone is playing CB or we got CDM with manual passing skills like panty.

Pls I did well :p

Aguero is great. Kaboul needs help.

Yeah the passes to the opposite striker we're great :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom