• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Division 4
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

We have meltdowns if we lose to division 4 teams

MELTDOWNS

Please.
These 10 teams that play on PC aren't even worth to count them in.
Pretty obvious that there are alot more teams on PS4, which makes each division more difficult.

Manager

You guys are quick to point out when shit goes in the other teams' favoir. When shit goes your way, City fans in this thread can't admit it.

I was strictly speaking about how the City team moves and work for eachother, not about the score line or what Tottenham or the referee does. I have also not said anything about the ref's performance today and considering we're like total three City fans in here, I don't see how it would be possible to group us together?

tri_willy

PS4 Fifa m8s, if you need someone to play once in a while you just beg and I'll consider it, don't be shy!

srsly tho, I've never played clubs and I'm afraid to get embarrassed

clubs was fun to play with m8s. last time i played clubs i raged and broke my fifa14 disc. never again

Labadal

I was strictly speaking about how the City team moves and work for eachother, not about the score line or what Tottenham or the referee does. I have also not said anything about the ref's performance today and considering we're like total three City fans in here, I don't see how it would be possible to group us together?

Well, I do agree you have been very flexible in attack. Even Milner has looked threatening. Your defence has looked surprisingly weak today.

Fucking hell, i can never get over how depressing american ads are. half of them are about complications from medicine. Just seen one about boys getting tits because of taking some pills

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna be home for the last 20 mins of this match. A draw will make me happy. Don't care if it's better if Spurs lose. That means City win.

Holy fuck

Ilkay is back

Starting against Köln

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Durm - ILKAY, Kehl - Micky, Shinji, Großkreutz - Immobile

Also, dat bench:
Reus, Ramos, Auba, Bender, Ginter, Subotic, Langerak

Hixx

I don't think ps4 club takes it as seriously as PC. We just have fun. We don't fall out over it. Poor Wes

We don't take it seriously. We are just good at it.

Also "poor Wes"? Wes should be demodded for what he said to me imo. Legit.

Elchele

Holy fuck

Ilkay is back

Starting against Köln

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Durm - ILKAY, Kehl - Micky, Shinji, Großkreutz - Immobile

Also, dat bench:
Reus, Ramos, Auba, Bender, Ginter, Subotic, Langerak

damn. hope everything goes alright
I can't handle more injured players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom