• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox has started really well

Not sure how they're gonna handle him. You can't fit Welbeck, Walcott, Ox, Sanchez, Ramsey and Wilshere into the same team without putting Wilshere at DM, or playing some crazy formation. And even if you could, Ozil, Cazorla and Podolski would all miss out

Ox is coming to the age, and ability where he should be playing every game imo.

Fabregas
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

You might very we'll be right. I am not a rules expert -- but this is how the rule reads:

Fazio's foul is clearly a penalty and he has obviously denied Aguero a goalscoring opportunity when he is moving towards goal. So take that as you will. Looked like a pretty clear red card to me.

It's not obviously a goalscoring opportunity because he was fouled before the ball was even played across. You can't give a red card based on there being a goalscoring opportunity if something happens after the foul. That's it for me anyway. I'm not doing this again after what happened last time with the Danny Rose penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom