• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

B0PI8mACUAAqNAX.jpg:large

Müller shooting the pen

TheXbox

This all part of Mourinho's plan. Oh nvm I think he's weeping

Edit: azpilicueta I mean. Don't think Jose knows how to do that

Draconian

This is what happens when nobody on the squad can calm down for 2 minutes. All these stupid passes forward that get intercepted immediately lead to players making stupid decisions.

Wilbur

Banned
If you can point out where in the rules it specifies this requirement, then please do.

Criteria for deciding when to penalise for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity:

- The direction of the play.
- The location of the foul.
- The proximity of the player to the ball.
- The probability of controlling the ball.
- The location and number of opponents.
- The opportunity for the attempt on goal.

The proximity of Aguero to the ball was quite far. The probability of controlling the ball relied on Silva's pass finding it's way through those players. The number of opponents presumably refers to a last man situation, in which it wasn't.

It's not that you're right or I'm right by the book, but if you apply common sense then the red is harsh.

I don't expect you to be a reliable adjudicator of the truth though Meier, considering some of your opinions on City's lack of penalties this season, and things like the first goal today.

What a cop out from the ref. Thats not a red card (second yellow) for Delaney, we've gotten very lucky with that decision.

Not seen Fabregas incident, sounds like he should be off too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom