• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

It's not obviously a goalscoring opportunity because he was fouled before the ball was even played across. You can't give a red card based on there being a goalscoring opportunity if something happens after the foul. That's it for me anyway. I'm not doing this again after what happened last time with the Danny Rose penalty.
Sorry, you're not going to find many who agree with you in real life. People may change their tune on here because it's fun to pile on, but Aguero was denied a goalscoring opportunity. He is in on goal with no defender in his path and he's fouled to prevent that. There's just no question about it -- you're flat wrong this time. And that's okay.

Blablurn

Dortmund fighting for relegation
Uus4Plt.png

Ultimatum

Banned
what the hell

I just saw the dortmund score, anyone watching? with reus and gundogan back I was expecting some nice play, I wasn't expecting anything amazing straight away but what is going on

Sorry, you're not going to find many who agree with you in real life. People may change their tune on here because it's fun to pile on, but Aguero was denied a goalscoring opportunity. He is in on goal with no defender in his path and he's fouled to prevent that. There's just no question about it -- you're flat wrong this time. And that's okay.

Do you even realise how pompous that sounds?

Wilbur

Banned

Nah, you're wrong. It isn't a clear goal scoring opportunity because the ball hasn't left the passer's foot yet.

Scum

nt5j5sS.png

Randdalf

I remember once when I was playing football this guy managed to score an own goal with a searing volley from the half way line, Vergini's got nothing on it.

inky

My dog just pooped 3 times during a 2km walk. THREE. FUCKING. TIMES. Ugh.

Fack, P'éllê scored again. He was too expensive last time so that is why I didn't transfer him in instead of Naismith. Now he's going to be even more expensive T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom