• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
gOJ0tQp.gif

AKvrVMr.gif

No they go super wide, I honestly cant believe it, i need 10 shots to score because they are never on target, playing on assisted shooting aswell.

I have literally no issues with Hazard, Sterling, Di Maria, Toure or Herrera but whatever striker i put in is terrible.
Tap it in.

That almost always works. Just went 8-0 against Barca.

Marc

Arsene failing against the new Stoke/Sunderland?

No they go super wide, I honestly cant believe it, i need 10 shots to score because they are never on target, playing on assisted shooting aswell.

I have literally no issues with Hazard, Sterling, Di Maria, Toure or Herrera but whatever striker i put in is terrible.

Odd, I play with the pro camera so usually on target but too close to the keeper or flies over. Depends on the angle a lot on this game too. A diagonal shot is easy to get in, but strikers are more central so harder to score with them from the middle unless you play fast and drag the keeper about. Going wide though seems strange, tried using a modifier? Skill shots with strength tend to fly straight at distance.

Carbonox

I hope we (West Ham) take three points from our game.

We are currently 4th in the league!

Your striker business was something else in the Summer. I don't like West Ham but credit's due there.

Then there is Newcastle who faffed around with shite like Riviere, Perez and Ferreyra, all contributing fuck all.

Sakho and Valencia are great.

L1NETT

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Davies, Sheehan, Routis, Kennedy, Yeates, Clarke, Mclean, Hanson.

Routis in midfield

Hanson back

ave it. BUT FUCKING MCLEAN THE SHITEHOUSE

holy crap Burnley scored a goal.

Arsenal scuppering my chances of winning sky super6. Predicted them to win 3-1. Every other score is perfect bar the Newcastle one but that just kicked off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom