• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
his semen must taste like fruit, and probably contains an unbelievable amount of protein.

he is arguably the most perfect man in the world.

Small penis though

1NeBRgX.jpg

Compare that to

NoQ0SI3.gif

Wow, what a difference. No fruit taste here, just pure black licorice.

Lightning

Banned
"I can understand everything"

He was hilariously defensive in the post match interview against Chelsea too, when asking what happened when he pushed Mourinho he said "Nothing, nothing at all". He was one small step away from saying he didn't the incident.
He gets asked the same stupid questions after every bad result when he's already answered them time and time again that we are short defensively. He has stated that numerous times but keep asking.

The issue also wasn't their defending was good as to our attacking was poor. Aside from Sanchez, who probably regrets coming now, our offensive players were wank today.

Lovely little piece on Arsenal here, one I entirely agree with, and I think a lot of people also will:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/18/arsenal-arsene-wenger-pizza-back-on-menu

This bit killed me. I can just imagine kolo screaming whilst banging his chest lool

The 10th anniversary is on Friday and, plainly, Wenger’s men would rather airbrush it from their memories judging by the little scene that unfolded when my colleague Amy Lawrence interviewed Kolo Touré for her new book about Arsenal’s unbeaten 2003‑04 league season, Invincible, and the conversation turned to how their 49-match unbeaten sequence was sabotaged in Manchester the following October. Touré’s first reaction was to close his eyes and grimace. The disappointment had never left him, he said, and it was unmistakable sadness on his face. He had his fist clenched, and he was banging it against his heart. “I still have that here,” he said.

He gets asked the same stupid questions after every bad result when he's already answered them time and time again that we are short defensively. He has stated that numerous times but keep asking.

The issue also wasn't their defending was good as to our attacking was poor. Aside from Sanchez, who probably regrets coming now, our offensive players were wank today.

Perhaps if he fixed the issues in his squad, people would stop asking the same questions. Its just pure stupidity and ineptitude at this point.

Hilarious interview though, wheres that David Moyes "I don't know what I'm doing" picture when you need it?

How dare they question him not fixing his team yet again. and how dare they asking him about pushing other managers during the match, disgraceful journalism. Should ask what hair products Sanchez use pre match instead.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Imagine Pochettino like "Mr Levy can we sign Schniederlin?"

"Sorry Mauricio but here is Ryan Mason"

Mason was excellent today, the least of our problems. We beat you comfortably with him in the team, let's not forget. Stambouli was our Schneiderlin backup, Mason had an excellent pre-season and was always going to get a chance this year.

That Lampard dive is even worse the second time around, cheating swine. Our basic problem in these big games is that we aren't cuntish enough, we are too soft and don't get angry enough when teams cheat against us or keep fouling us. You never see Spurs players in the referee's face.

who is Salah

The only player in the league with worse accuracy than Hamas. A bit of a legend.

He probably got it from Arsene

What is that in your avatar. The art style reminds me of my first ever creation in 3dsmax. I'm going to warn you all, disgusting nudity http://i.imgur.com/wxqnfwz.jpg

My teacher was so proud of me for this first render. Copenhagen had just qualified for champions league the day before, I remember it so well.

Lightning

Banned
How dare they question him not fixing his team yet again. and how dare they asking him about pushing other managers during the match, disgraceful journalism. Should ask what hair products Sanchez use pre match instead.
Asking those questions is fine but they've already been asked to death this season already. Every time we concede a goal "If you purchased someone do you think you would have conceded that?" or "Do you think you're light defensively?" over and over again is redundant. He's already answered that we're short so I don't see the point of constantly asking it.

They should ask, what can you do to change the defensive structure so that we stop conceding 2 goals every game? When we have so much possession how come the opposition are still not under any pressure? Legitimate questions in regards to his tactics, team set up, etc are all great questions. Asking " why XXXXXXXXXX didn't happen in the transfer market every week is annoying so I can see why he gets pissed with it constantly as its been answered numerous times already and can't be fixed until January when it won't be fixed.

bud

Small penis though

http://i.imgur.com/1NeBRgX.jpg[IMG]

Compare that to

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NoQ0SI3.gif[IMG]

Wow, what a difference. No fruit taste here, just pure black licorice.[/QUOTE]

when i'm fully erect, i am at least 7.3 inches. when i'm flaccid, the reflection in the mirror is sometimes very unsettling. but it varies. the flaccid size depends on various things such as the temperature and the state of your body.

i know with every inch of my being that pelle is the pele of cocks. he's the italian stallion.

Seriously Dortmund fans, what's up :/

I'm still in the "everything will be fine soon" camp, it's really way better than it looks like on the table. Before the break, the problems were obvious, too many injuries in midfield and key players that are new (Ciro, Ramos) or not in shape (Hummels, Subotic, Durm). Add some stupid mistakes and a bad run of games is not really unlikely.

Now, the situation is better. Most of the injured players have returned or will return in the next ~2 weeks. The problem is, they are still not in the best shape and there was no time for them to play together. Just because we were able to field Reus, Micky and Gündogan today doesn't mean we will instantly win.

I'd say out of Micky, Reus and Gündogan, only Gündogan would have started if everything went well. But Aubameyang came back from the international break just yesterday (how is this even possible?) and Durm got injured right before the game which forced Klopp to start Micky and Reus. So, in the end, we had a midfield/attack with players that have hardly played (or trained) together. You could see that these players are great and will work just fine together but it will take some time. We played some decent football today but the final passes were missing because the players didn't link up well and we had to play against a good defense.

And for the goals we conceded, again, a stupid mistake from Weidenfeller and Gündogan. Don't get me wrong with Gündogan, he did great for a match after such a long break and he wasn't the only one to blame for either goal. But he obviously missed match practice, played some bad passes and got knocked over way too easily, which allowed Köln to start a few counter attacks.

With a midfield of:
Kehl - Gündogan
Aubameyang - Kagawa - Großkreutz

today's match would have gone way better.

They should ask, what can you do to change the defensive structure so that we stop conceding 2 goals every game? When we have so much possession how come the opposition are still not under any pressure? Legitimate questions in regards to his tactics, team set up, etc are all great questions. Asking " why XXXXXXXXXX didn't happen in the transfer market every week is annoying so I can see why he gets pissed with it constantly as its been answered numerous times already and can't be fixed until January when it won't be fixed.

They're journalists, not defensive coaches. They want Arsene to throw his toys out of his pram, and thats what he did. Mission accomplished!

And besides, asking Wenger those questions would only embarrass him more, because he clearly doesn't know what the issues are.

Batongen

Banned
when i'm fully erect, i am at least 7.3 inches. when i'm flaccid, the reflection in the mirror is sometimes very unsettling. but it varies. the flaccid size depends on various things such as the temperature and the state of your body.

i know with every inch of my being that pelle is the pele of cocks. he's the italian stallion.

He probably was doing some Marco Polo shit in the pool beforehand, and we all know what happens then..

nYWxcjG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom