• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really understand the Moyes gif. I reacted in a similar way after the Caulker own goal

Hopefully without looking like a cavedwelling psychopath, but still

Well, that's why isn't it?

Desperate measures come when there's such relief after beating the likes of QPR and Fulham

and we didn't even fucking beat Fulham

WJD

Fucking hell Inside Llewyn Davis is absolute dynamite.

Gone straight into the upper reaches of my Coen list.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger getting toasted for his manner in yesterday's after match press conference but I don't see the problem with his answers. Shove on Mourinho, a fuck you to the media. Wenger send some of that aggression into his players and onto the pitch and we'll be golden.

3Sixty

RBNY let down my sunday night acca.

Throwing away the hard word done by Rosenberg to come back from 2-0 down.

Fuck you Bradley Wright-Phillips/

I´m IN LOVE with Yosemite in general, and with Yosemite Dark Theme in particular:

RkGIlMn.png

So, so good.

jts

...hate me...
Prinny, told u to get Bartender in the Yosemite thread.

But what a mess innit. Do u need all that crap. Why the hell do you need the Launchpad icon in the dock, for starters. Just use the gesture. Maps? Surely you're taking the piss.

What's that between Maps and Keynote, m8?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fucking hell Inside Llewyn Davis is absolute dynamite.

Gone straight into the upper reaches of my Coen list.

Whats it about? Heard lots of good things but never saw much advertising for it, Loved No Country for Old Men.

Why do you think more clubs haven't built closed roof stadiums?

Cost vs Benefit?

These players get paid enough to not need shielding from the rain and I suspect that it would add a sizeable amount of time and cost to the building of a new stadium?

I know spectators would be dry as well, would protect against things like snow/frost/cold weather etc but, with all the undersoil heating (which is something clubs spend a lot on, I believe) I doubt many clubs consider it

Wenger came close to walking away last season. Arsenal will never make him leave. It will and always will be Wenger's decision.

He'll be around for another 20 years then. He's past his sell by date, he's offering the club very little and going 9 years or whatever without a trophy is a terrible record for a team in Arsenal's position, stadium costs to be paid or not. He should taken his FA Cup, thanked the fans and walked away.

He seems like an incredibly shielded ego maniac to me, and I can't believe your wages are higher than ours. It really is a dreadful return on investment compared to the size and quality of the squad and set-up in general that you have.

Arsenal have the possibilities of being near the very top, but in reality won't get near it until Wenger walks.

Prinny, told u to get Bartender in the Yosemite thread.

But what a mess innit. Do u need all that crap. Why the hell do you need the Launchpad icon in the dock, for starters. Just use the gesture. Maps? Surely you're taking the piss.

What's that between Maps and Keynote, m8?

Bartender is so, so good. Thanks again!

inky

Cost vs Benefit?

These players get paid enough to not need shielding from the rain and I suspect that it would add a sizeable amount of time and cost to the building of a new stadium?

I know spectators would be dry as well, would protect against things like snow/frost/cold weather etc but, with all the undersoil heating (which is something clubs spend a lot on, I believe) I doubt many clubs consider it

Roof maintenance is even more expensive I believe.

bud

Wenger getting toasted for his manner in yesterday's after match press conference but I don't see the problem with his answers. Shove on Mourinho, a fuck you to the media. Wenger send some of that aggression into his players and onto the pitch and we'll be golden.

it's so simplistic to simply say that they "lack character." i'm sure that's part of it, but the main issue here is quality. arsenal simply aren't good enough. the players aren't good enough. they could be utter cunts on the pitch and be "leaders" or whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, but they'd just be like... joey barton.

arsenal are shit. utter shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom