• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i hide the dock. it takes too much space otherwise, even when you make it as small as possible.

Here's my desktop:

Edit: sorry, will add quotes to the pic lol

also, yeah Dark theme and the bartender app is really good.

that wallpaper so low res. how can you live with that, fw.

compare your shit desktop with this:

QSGTgt6.gif

jts. No GAF dark theme...

pls, staph.

Arnie

Downloading Yosemite.

Have a 2009 MPB.

Could go tits up.

System needs a massive cleanup anyway. Haven't really done a cleanup since I bought it.

jts

...hate me...
http://i.imgur.com/QSGTgt6.gif

jts. No GAF dark theme...

pls, staph.[/QUOTE]

Funny that m8, today in the morning I said to myself I would try the Neogaf™ Dark Theme® for the whole day. I was gonna post about it, too.

I lasted 15 minutes.

It's bad.

jts

...hate me...
Downloading Yosemite.

Have a 2009 MPB.

Could go tits up.

System needs a massive cleanup anyway. Haven't really done a cleanup since I bought it.
Should be good m8.

That piece would do good with an SSD and 8GB RAM, if you plan to keep it for a while. Has a pretty sweet 9400M I think so all the GPU accelerated stuff is covered up.

Elchele

Downloading Yosemite.

Have a 2009 MPB.

Could go tits up.

don't do it Arnie. Seriously, unless you really like the new UI
it is much heavier than Mavericks and way less optimized

and the UI sucks

Arnie

Should be good m8.

That piece would do good with an SSD and 8GB RAM, if you plan to keep it for a while. Has a pretty sweet 9400M I think so all the GPU accelerated stuff is covered up.

Aye, has a 9400M with 256mb of RAM on it. Then 4GB of system RAM.

Should be okay for a couple more years. Until I get a Brucey bonus and decide to splurge.

Elchele

damn, Paderborn won. Ducksch scored! are you happy milch

Really? Ive found its made my MBP run a lot better

maybe it depends on specific hardware parts, like the GPU or something. Mine didn't felt half as good as with Mavericks, so I went back. But mostly because the flat saturated UI is disgusting.

I use to use tinder, but now I just use "langauage exchange" apps. I get 5 to 6 messages from girls a day and they are all looking for it. No need for me to look desperate and send out messages to girls.

bud

I use to use tinder, but now I just use "langauage exchange" apps. I get 5 to 6 messages from girls a day and they are all looking for it. No need for me to look desperate and send out messages to girls.

what is this language exchange app

i would like to exchange my penis

wait that doesn't make any sense

I use HelloTalk at the moment. Not sure how big it is where you guys are.

It is one of those things that changes every few months, because then you get the creepy guys who clock on to it and start spamming women so they all migrate to a new app.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

How do you communicate if they cant speak the language?

3Sixty

I use HelloTalk at the moment. Not sure how big it is where you guys are.

It is one of those things that changes every few months, because then you get the creepy guys who clock on to it and start spamming women so they all migrate to a new app.

pls be our inside man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom