• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread

dMqUR1C.gif

Edit :motherfucker, stealth edit.

Mohammed Zidan: "Klopp is not just the best manager I've ever had, he's the best person I have ever known"

Wow, what a guy. Truly the shining light in the evil German football world.

Wooden you missed us beating the Italian job, it was glorious

They caved

I will join if you play at 9

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mohammed Zidan: "Klopp is not just the best manager I've ever had, he's the best person I have ever known"

I will join if you play at 9

we are

FootballFan

Can he teach how to defend though?

Doesn't look like it.

1 Bayern Munich 8 20
2 Borussia Monchengladbach 8 16
3 Mainz 05 8 14
4 Hoffenheim 8 14
5 Wolfsburg 8 14
6 Bayer Leverkusen 8 13
7 Paderborn 8 12
8 Eintracht Frankfurt 8 12
9 Schalke 04 8 11
10 Hannover 96 8 10
11 FC Cologne 8 9
12 Augsburg 8 9
13 Hertha Berlin 8 8
14 Borussia Dortmund 8 7
15 VfB Stuttgart 8 6
16 Hamburger SV 8 6
17 Freiburg 8 5
18 Werder Bremen 8 4

jts

...hate me...

post-27860-Borussia-dortmund-manager-jurg-Fjzb.gif

I understand the anger that a portuguese ref can bring, tho.

Wilbur

Banned
It seems Brendan and Kloppo are one and the same.

Watching Napoli. Do you think we could've got Hamsik for the price of a Lallana?

No, I think they'd ask for a bit more than that, lovely player that he is.

Thought Lallana was one of very few bright spots again today, to be honest. Markovic might be the one you'd rather hypothesise over.

K1LLER7

Thought Lallana was one of very few bright spots again today, to be honest. Markovic might be the one you'd rather hypothesise over.
I thought he was shite.

Sterling, Coutinho and Mignolet the only players who played well imo.

FootballFan

Hamsik hasn't been as good in the last year or so unfortunately. Still a great player, but not at the same level he was all those seasons before, understandably.

also, dat loyalty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hamsik hasn't been as good in the last year or so unfortunately. Still a great player, but not at the same level he was all those seasons before, understandably.

also, dat loyalty.

Rafa playing him out of position, or rather restricting his movements.

that's like telling Marchisio not to sneak behind the defenders

can't do that yo. Claudio gotta Claudio and Hamsik gotta Hamsik. He's a peacock, you gotta let him fly!

Arnie

Don't really agree. Still not sold on Lallana and I thought today he exhibited the main issues I have with him.

He's fucking sublime at orbiting the ball like an ambidextrous moon but he's a fraction as good at actually fucking kicking it.

Half of his passes are needlessly chipped and he doesn't posess a particular mastery of weighting anything like Coutinho does. In that position - the polyfiller - that's arguably the most important skill.

Quite a frustrating player so far. Was brilliant against West Brom though.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't really agree. Still not sold on Lallana and I thought today he exhibited the main issues I have with him.

He's fucking sublime at orbiting the ball like an ambidextrous moon but he's a fraction as good at actually fucking kicking it.

Half of his passes are needlessly chipped and he doesn't posess a particular mastery of weighting anything like Coutinho does. In that position - the polyfiller - that's arguably the most important skill.

Quite a frustrating player so far. Was brilliant against West Brom though.

Think he was quite decent myself. Always looked to move the ball forward, tried getting it into positions that someone like Balotelli wasn't taking advantage of. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but far better than many other Pool players out there today.

Certainly agreed that he needs more end product.

Carbonox

Fack it, time to start Peaky Blinders. Only 6 episodes so easy to breeze through so I can start on the second season.

Fucking went to watch my team play in the county cup today. Got dicked. First 15 minutes was evenly matched but a couple of their goals and the team lose their heads and went in to Guy Poyet's Anus mode.

I would have fucking done a better job with my two-face appearance.

QPR youths were playing on the pitch next to us I think. All decked out in QPR kits with coaches on the side in England gear. uwotm8. Wanted Harry to turn up but of course he had the Liverpool game to attend to.

Zidan is still alive? Last I saw him was at Carrefour here shopping with his wife, he looked terrible to say the least.

CozMick

Banned
Stay classy Garry Monk.

Branding another professional "a disgrace and a cheat" will get you into trouble.

Especially when you're bang to rights....

_78386968_victor_moses_getty.jpg

In the words of Gary Neville. "He had every right to go down"

Arnie

i'm not bitter, just found that pretty funny
like that Moyes celebration gif
It's not at all like the Moyes gif.

This isn't Manchester United versus Fulham. It's two similarly contested teams. And it's a goal that's just saved his team from defeat.

I don't really understand the Moyes gif. I reacted in a similar way after the Caulker own goal

Hopefully without looking like a cavedwelling psychopath, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom