• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rider

Ronaldo's probably going to tear them apart.

You can never be sure though. It's going to be a huge occasion for Liverpool - the players and fans will really be up for it. Madrid will just need to keep their cool early doors.
Yeah I posted that but Tomkins is wrong if he thinks we'll get anything more than possibly 1-1

No DM will bring our downfall if Carlo keep insisting on Kroos + Modric

bjaelke

Sevilla on a hot streak in La Liga. Currently sitting in 2nd. Total points over the last 22 league games:

[50] SEVILLA
[49] Barça
[47] Atlético
[45] R.Madrid

+ they humiliated Benfica in the EL final.

Dark Rider

Sevilla on a hot streak in La Liga. Currently sitting in 2nd. Total points over the last 22 league games:

[50] SEVILLA
[49] Barça
[47] Atlético
[45] R.Madrid

That is an odd number to choose especially if it combines matches from last season with this season games.

+ they humiliated Benfica in the EL final.

People like to laugh at La Liga mid-table teams but in reality they are pretty good teams with solid skill and technique.

EDIT: sorry DP :x

I thought Liverpool were very lucky yesterday. Lucky that Sterling was full of energy in the 94th minute. Must have been a complete load of bollocks that he was too tired to play for England. What a shame the brightest young talent we've had for years is a complete cunt.

Dark Rider

Dear Liverpool

Real Madrid will get a penalty and Cristina will get someone sent off

If it is legit then no harm done :p

Your confidence in Cristiano performance that will drive Liverpool players to go crazy and give away a penalty is encouraging :p

Zabojnik

I genuinely want us to sell the club or go into administration. I'm tired of football, SET ME FREE ;_;

We need a vacation, Yurtnik. A vacation ... from ourselves.

tumblr_lw5tqu8WKJ1qb3ed5o1_500.png

bud23

Wednesday 22nd October, Liverpool vs Madrid
Saturday 25th October 2014, Madrid vs Barcelona

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg.

What a week to be alive, cunts, what a week to be alive!!!
(only if you are a Real Madrid fan, of course)

tumblr_nczpaeTyfu1s97thho1_500.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We need a vacation, Yurtnik. A vacation ... from ourselves.

tumblr_lw5tqu8WKJ1qb3ed5o1_500.png

I need a vacation from Juve and football in general. It's should be OK for fans to take a break once in a while ffs. I CAN"T DO THIS

anyway: Probable Juventus XI to face Olympiacos: Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Morata. Apparently Vidal scored 6 goals in training and Morata bagged a hattrick for the other team.

Llorente's next game should be his testimonial.

Zabojnik

You get paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly?

Monthly m8.

Doesn't Slovenia have a lucrative offshore industry of the coast of Portoroz?

It has an industry. Not sure how lucrative it is. I wouldn't mind living in Portorož though.

Llorente's next game should be his testimonial.

In the end, he really was ... only beautiful.

i don't understand

juventus are top of the league

all is to play for in the champions league

is this bundesliga or are we dancer

No, you don't. How could you? The anguish of being a Juve fan, you have to be one to understand it.

KidJr

I cannot even watch Arsenal right now, like the annoying thing about it is... its not like I can just stop supporting them, I've invested so much time effort and money over nearly two decades but f*ck me is tough right now. The thing is, I think this is the first time in a long long while I felt we are under-achieving given our current squad (even with the injuries).

kharma45

Ronaldo's probably going to tear them apart.

You can never be sure though. It's going to be a huge occasion for Liverpool - the players and fans will really be up for it. Madrid will just need to keep their cool early doors.

Ronnie is gonna absolutely smash them, as is Bale.

Zabojnik

anyway: Probable Juventus XI to face Olympiacos: Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Morata. Apparently Vidal scored 6 goals in training and Morata bagged a hattrick for the other team.

Wait, what the fuck is this formation. It looks like ... it seem like ... it ... DON'T SELL THE CLUB.

Clegg

When United played Madrid (and were robbed btw) I thought the team did pretty well in nullifying Ronaldo and keeping him quiet over the two legs.

Fucker still scored twice. You just can't stop him no matter how well you defend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i don't understand

juventus are top of the league

all is to play for in the champions league

is this bundesliga or are we dancer

we're caught in a domestic dominance limbo, and we refuse to take the next step.

we can, quite easily

but we don't want to

and we're only 1 point away from roma really, that's hardly top of the league

Salvadora

No, you don't. How could you? The anguish of being a Juve fan, you have to be one to understand it.
m8

we're literally on the precipice of extinction.

eighth and everyone is injured

you sound like a bayern fan facing bundesliga team #13 and trying to persuade us that there is something at stake

Tc91

Thanks for the congrats lads on the last page :)!

So happy, no more signing on, I was due to go on a pre-employment training course today (basically a load of shite) for the next 13 days. Thank god I don't have to go on that.

Induction is next week!

bud23

Ronnie is gonna absolutely smash them, as is Bale.

Bale probably will not play on Wednesday m8 :/

Gareth Bale is doubtful for Anfield. He is having problems with what has been described as a pulled glute and the Real Madrid coaching staff are not minded to push him in any way, being aware of the upcoming Barcelona match next weekend.

Yen

I thought Liverpool were very lucky yesterday. Lucky that Sterling was full of energy in the 94th minute. Must have been a complete load of bollocks that he was too tired to play for England. What a shame the brightest young talent we've had for years is a complete cunt.
Crimea river

GorillaJu

This post, and your other one where you posted some pathetic cunt's knee jerk blog post and passed it off as some 'reasonable Liverpool fan's thoughts' are hilarious.

Keep the tears coming.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Klopp is a fraud, just like Conte.

Pretty much. But Kloppo's (mostly premface) defence force will refuse to admit it.

Conte is a cunt who wears a toupee and hates the Devil's music so it's easy to brush him aside as a fraud I guess. I just KNEW Jürgen was a fraud too after they finished 25 points behind Bayern Monaco

honestly, Conte just copied Mazzarri anyway, we should mail him our three titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom