• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Congrats man!! Great news

Thank you pal. So glad to finally have 1 and for it to be off my mind if I got it or not, I haven't slept or ate properly for the past week.

Have you heard any more from the place you had an interview at? Hope you get good news too!

l1x61OA.png

Can't even get mad. I'm broken.

Bold One

Thanks for the congrats lads on the last page :)!

So happy, no more signing on, I was due to go on a pre-employment training course today (basically a load of shite) for the next 13 days. Thank god I don't have to go on that.

Induction is next week!

congrats on the job

where is it at?

Wilbur

Banned
Thank you pal. So glad to finally have 1 and for it to be off my mind if I got it or not, I haven't slept or ate properly for the past week.

Have you heard any more from the place you had an interview at? Hope you get good news too!

Yeah, didn't get it; all the usual spiel about being a strong candidate and this and that, said the person they went for had more extra curricular experience. Ah well.

Well done TC, on the opposite side I'm considering resigning.

Work for me as personal gif maker of all my nude videos

hasn't manolas been a bit shit for roma? remember hearing that

would never make it in the epl

never wanted him in the first place

He's been good in the four or five Roma games I've seen him play.

Gonna be annoying when Arsenal finish top four again innit

If they don't they're in big big trouble.

They will finish third, though.

It's a bit of a shame, felt like the league was in a good place to go on and become very very strong again (in terms of how we do in Europe) but that's not going to happen now.

Still, EPL is best. No doubt.

Tc91

Yeah, didn't get it; all the usual spiel about being a strong candidate and this and that, said the person they went for had more extra curricular experience. Ah well.

Ahhh, sorry to hear that man. Keep plugging away and we'll all get there in the end innit.

sohois

If they don't they're in big big trouble.

They will finish third, though.

It's a bit of a shame, felt like the league was in a good place to go on and become very very strong again (in terms of how we do in Europe) but that's not going to happen now.

Still, EPL is best. No doubt.

Arsenal could survive a drop out of the top 4. It really just depends who finished there. Liverpool and United claim 2 of the spots and it becomes incredibly difficult to shift one of them out again, Arsenal would probably spend multiple years outside waiting for a screw up.

Southampton or Tottenham or some other team takes a spot and it would be much easier for Arsenal to grab it back off them in the next year.

Speaking of which, I mentioned several weeks ago that Southampton were on course to take top 4 spot. Still see people not even considering them. Wouldn't be surprised if they finished 3rd in the end.

Jack cw

not possible if we finish bottom of the group I'm afraid
Yurt pls. Allegri will lead you to the promised land nobody asked for.
According to sources from Munich the Reus deal will be announced in February.

Same as Lewandowski and Neuer. Deal will be done around January and announcement soon after. If Gündogan refuses to extend, then we will have 2 new signings.

Who do you think will buy him then? I mean Bayern are definitely going to try.

Well, they have tried for 3 years now (if not even longer) and look how it went :lol

I think he'd like to stay. The problem is that we need to win Bundesliga matches as soon as possible, otherwise Reus joining Bayern is getting more likely. I don't think he'd stay with us without CL football.

Blablurn

Yurt pls. Allegri will lead you to the promised land nobody asked for.

Same as Lewandowski and Neuer. Deal will be done around January and announcement soon after. If Gündogan refuses to extend, then we will have 2 new signings.

I love how we dont give a fuck about Dortmund anymore. If we're Chelsea, they are Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom