• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I love how we dont give a fuck about Dortmund anymore. If we're Chelsea, they are Atletico.

There is always another club in Bundesliga that will challenge us. This year it looks like Gladbach. It is still dangerous though. We need a decent competitor in our league to keep the tension. I hope Dortmund comes back soon. They have too much money and a great coach and squad. Anyway, regardless of the rivalary, we need Reus as legit successor to Ribery and we will pay the 25 million as well as his 10 million wage.

Blablurn

If Goetze did it I have no doubt Reus will do it too.

Bayern need him aswell.

It's sad but that's life.

I know it sucks and I know you guys will hate Bayern even more afterwards but if we want to survive in Europe while still getting less TV money than Stoke City those are our means.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wayne Rooney is the only thing that will make him angry.

Wayne with the armband on kissing the badge.

Or

OR

Bcjd1_6CIAAcRgm.jpg

Bmk2t31CMAAlBVG.jpg:medium

for shame guys, Adnan prays alone now.

Jack cw

I know it sucks and I know you guys will hate Bayern even more afterwards but if we want to survive in Europe while still getting less TV money than Stoke City those are our means.

Don't worry about image in some parts of Germany. Yes, the TV situtation is terrible and honestly, the only options for our squad on the wing would be Hazard, Reus, Bale or Ronaldo. 3 of them are impossible to get, so we will do everything to get the only available. He is 25 and his contract with us will be the one of his lifetime.

Blablurn

This just came in

xCguQV4.png

Attention BVB

Reus to Bayern?
Rummenigge: We will discuss it.

Don't worry about image in some parts of Germany. Yes, the TV situtation is terrible and honestly, the only options for our squad on the wing would be Hazard, Reus, Bale or Ronaldo. 3 of them are impossible to get, so we will do everything to get the only available. He is 25 and his contract with us will be the one of his lifetime.

Well spoken. It's gonna be good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I don't think it matters that much though since Rummenigge buys a few million shirts every season

there's absolutely no way in hell you sell THAT many shirts worldwide.

L1NETT

Also Peterboro have done it again and pulled another gem from the semi-pro leagues. Their scouting system is ridiculous

only gone and found hipster leagues very own ronaldo

meet Marcus Maddison

Have you heard of Delle Ali?

Jack cw

Have you heard of Delle Ali?

Heard yes, but Bundesliga and players from England doesn't work so well. Never seen a great talent or big player here and we need someone that helps us immediately. Language and culture barrier is rather huge in Germany, especially in Bayern.

K1LLER7

Heard yes, but Bundesliga and players from England doesn't work so well. Never seen a great talent or big player here and we need someone that helps us immediately. Language and culture barrier is rather huge in Germany, especially in Bayern.
Go for Januzaj. You'll have him for years and Pep will turn him into Messi 2.0.

K1LLER7

what a specimen

219 goals in 448 games, makes a mockery of Bobby Charlton's sad 249 goals in 758 games.

a statue is in the works surely

and he's 28, so he's at least 50 years younger than Bobby, psh.
"Captain, Leader, Legend" should be inscribed under the statue.

I like how confident you are :D
A couple of weeks ago you were just unlucky, right now Dortmund doesn't even play decent anymore. Anyway, I hope for Bundesliga, that you finally wake up and develop a plan b to get out of the relegation battle.

I like how you rate our performance against Köln with the 10 minute Sportschau clip you've watched.

The first half was a step forward, lots of nice ideas from Gündogan, Reus and Kagawa. The problem was that it didn't get past the point of ideas. The players didn't link up well yet, which is only logical at this point, and the final passes weren't made. Also they were all getting tired in the second half, which resulted in a poorer second half.

Hixx

I can't believe Sky spoil Arrow in their adverts. I don't think it has even started on Sky Atlantic/One yet. Bellends
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Jack cw

I like how you rate our performance against Köln with the 10 minute Sportschau clip you've watched.

The first half was a step forward, lots of nice ideas from Gündogan, Reus and Kagawa. The problem was that it didn't get past the point of ideas. The players didn't link up well yet, which is only logical at this point, and the final passes weren't made. Also they were all getting tired in the second half, which resulted in a poorer second half.

I actually watched a pretty nice 25 minute summary on Sky and that was exactly what I witnessed. Cologne was defensively superb and their 4-4-2 really worked against your attack. Note, that Bayern had their problems too against them. I was also surprised to see all the long balls when Immobile was constantly on the wings and nobody in the center to recieve the balls. And all those missed passes that got intercepted and gave Cologne nice counter chances. Sure, those guys played for the first time in their life together and obviously didn't understand their passing and running spaces... All those excuses. Your whole defensive midfield didn't work proper against the ball, Gündogan lost some deciding headers and Hummels left his position several times without even looking for Sokratis and his poisition. Dortmund didn't link up because the opposition let you create the game and this was the third game where your midfield couldn't get the second ball in order to get through the last line of defence. We don't need to talk about Weidenfeller. Things like this happen. I saw a mix of bad luck and wrong tactics. When you had Lewandowski you had someone who could keep the ball and win many of those second balls. Apparently the team right now isn't build for this kick and rush tactic. And Gala are no Anderlecht. Yurt knows.
Rummenigge is just the worst.

He still pretends that Reus didn't tell him to fuck off in summer :lol :lol :lol
Pretty sure, that FIFA and UEFA rules prohibit talks that early. January 2015 is the earliest time to make offers and all. Reus refuses to sign an extension with Dortmund is the only truth at the moment.

Also Peterboro have done it again and pulled another gem from the semi-pro leagues. Their scouting system is ridiculous

only gone and found hipster leagues very own ronaldo

meet Marcus Maddison

Oh Peterborough,

Mark Tyler
John Paul-Duncliffe
Gareth Jellyman
Matthew Etherington
Simon Davies
John O'Flynn

Best group of youngsters in Championship Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom