• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

United starting XI: De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Januzaj, Mata, Di Maria, van Persie

Confirmed.

B0aKqCTIMAE60fO.jpg

LVG pls.

UEFA president Michel Platini says that the Balon d'Or winner "should be a German this year".

He;s an idiot

I'd be more inclined to give it to an Atletico player if the criteria is 'won something despite not being the best individual player'

Ronaldo is way out in front for anyone with a functioning brain.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United's team sheets always look wide-open, I'm curious to see if Gaal plays this way against a top team.

Wilbur

Banned
dat team

Get Rumbo in for Robin and I'm dripping moisture from my unmentionable

Truly sensational. Joleon Lescott won't know what's coming. It's all over, Premier League. Gaal is coming and he's wiping his balls all over your mum's hair.

Splatt

Splatt, as a Serb, who would you say you dislike more, Italians or Greeks?

That's such a weird question :lol:

Am I supposed to hate either of them?

I met a few Italians and a bunch of Greeks a few years ago when I was on vacation in Zakynthos, both were cool people. Especially the Greek store owner guy, lent my friend some money so he could buy ciggars :lol:

But, I do have to admit that I found it annoying that almost every Italian I saw had the same type of haircut :lol:

Lightning

Banned
RVP should be fresh. Was shit for the national team during the break.

The only german that comes close to deserving it is Lahm. He definitely deserves it above any other german player.

Jarnet87

Sad to see RVP start again, hope he at least bags a goal before turning into a statue at 55 minutes. Wonder how they will lineup. Hope it's more like a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 with Mata and Januzaj working behind RVP. I'd imagine it will be Januzaj playing more like a forward though in a 4-3-1-2.

L1NETT

Cannae see West Brom getting nowt but a butt spanking here

Believe in Big Andre though

---

Also, that Chemical Brothers tune ft Lorde is pretty damn catchy

fair play

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Still dont really believe we have Di Maria

If RvP toils again and does fuck all im going to be pissed

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
RVP ahead of Falcao?

fuck you LVG, Fuck you in the cloggs

Apparently Falcao got back late, explains it, id love nothing more though than for Falcao to start and get into a rhythm of scoring, wanted to see if his goal last game would spur him on.

I dont have much faith in RvP at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom