• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Ramos, Bale, Modric, Varane, Benzema being assessed for injuries.
Liverpool, Barca pls.

Meh we've kicked Madrid's ass in the Bernabeu when barca were missing half the starting 11. These teams have 30m bench players. They should be good enough to take the spots.

t7hR7xS.jpg

Some Local Butcher in Belgium - Sandwhich tray

I need a Euro Visa + Belgium Tickets

noal

Banned
Its not the same dread as last season; more like a tingling excitement of the endless possibilities that may await.

I welcome the unknown.

You want to go to Bournemouth, get yourself some Calum Wilson

Fortune can fill you in about how good the kid is

I wonder if we have any percentage when he's sold. I don't actually know.

The kid is beast though. Only scored his first ever senior goal (outside of a short loan spell to Tamworth) a year and a half ago and has already added 30 more.

This Danny Baker programme is embarassing. It's like a fucking Blue Peter skit from the 70s

His philosophy of 'I'll be in any old shite as long as I get paid for it' coming to the fore clearly

FootballFan

I wonder if we have any percentage when he's sold. I don't actually know.

The kid is beast though. Only scored his first ever senior goal (outside of a short loan spell to Tamworth) a year and a half ago and has already added 30 more.

I only know epl players. I know Tommy smith who plays for Ipswich

Is that calum guy good enough for barca? €20m ready for 2016.

Linius

Exactly what I want m8.

Yes, I'm so ready for it.

And well Ubi promised to have a better variety of side stuff and more NPC's in the game so it looks and feels more lively than 3. I hope they succeed because 3 indeed was a bit empty in between pirate camps, except for the odd patrol group here and there.

But hey, just having some bow action and sneaking around is good enough for me. That will help me trough the winter.

Read today that Pelle was meant to go on loan to Palermo before he went to Alkmaar.

What a time that would have been.

He failed at AZ though :p

Far Cry 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FC3>>>FC2

FC4 will be slightly better than FC3

I really liked FC1 too, but overall I think I ended up liking the dumbness of FC3 more. FC2 felt like it could have been great, but the design choices of that game... Christ. Those control points were the post.

Read today that Pelle was meant to go on loan to Palermo before he went to Alkmaar.

What a time that would have been.

He's not good enough for Serie A.

I really liked FC1 too, but overall I think I ended up liking the dumbness of FC3 more. FC2 felt like it could have been great, but the design choices of that game... Christ. Those control points were the post.

He's not good enough for Serie A.

Speaking of design choices, what the fuck were 2K Australia thinking with the limited oxygen thing in Borderlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom