• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So Dortmund is Bayern's B team? Kind of ridiculous how they take away the other team's best players. Bundesliga is such a joke.

City are expected to make a profit this year so UEFA should lift any restrictions and wipe out the remaining part of the fine. The squad is talented enough to win the UCL, whether or not they play well enough remains to be seen. Pep could possibly come in Summer 2016 but not before then I'd doubt.

If I was Pep I would be bored out of my mind playing in a league with zero competition. You can get him next summer me thinks

Marc

I was going to see '71, but it's not out yet with subs around here. Also want to see the Babadook this month. Yeah, so looking forward to Interstellar.

Grave of the Fireflies? I've got that somewhere, haven't watched it yet tho :/

Barefoot Gen sounds interesting, cheers.

I'm so sad that Boardwalk is ending next week ;_;

Hadn't heard of that, cool trailer although I tend to only go to the cinema these days for IMAX blockbuster type films.

Interested in Gone Girl as it is Fincher (GOAT) but I can't stand Batfleck so will wait it out.

Honestly, they're great movies about the same subject but I wouldn't recommend them simply because they're so bloody depressing. If you really want, watch one at a time, spaced out and when you're in a good moods.

8 episodes to end Boardwalk is not enough, hardly been running at a breakneck speed either so far.

Dark Rider

I had a bad feeling already about the next week
and the more news I read about our team the worse I feel

I need some comfort and reassurance but alas it is all gone with the wind

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Believe bros. Di Maria + Falcon got this.

We will score, i dont think we can do a scoreless game this season if they all keep fit. We are a bit like Liverpool last year, hopefully as successful.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
We will score, i dont think we can do a scoreless game this season if they all keep fit. We are a bit like Liverpool last year, hopefully as successful.

That seems to be Man U's only hope. Score 4 or 5 because they know they're going to concede a couple.

Liverpool nearly won the league doing that.

Blablurn

NMIU0x3.jpg

arkon

Fat Ronaldo was one of my favourite players when I was younger.

I just keep thinking back to what sort of level he might have reached if he'd managed to avoid those injuries... :(

kharma45

I was going to see '71, but it's not out yet with subs around here. Also want to see the Babadook this month. Yeah, so looking forward to Interstellar.

Grave of the Fireflies? I've got that somewhere, haven't watched it yet tho :/

Barefoot Gen sounds interesting, cheers.

I'm so sad that Boardwalk is ending next week ;_;

I'm an idiot.

Good film. If you get the chance, definitely go see it.

Hadn't heard of that, cool trailer although I tend to only go to the cinema these days for IMAX blockbuster type films.

Interested in Gone Girl as it is Fincher (GOAT) but I can't stand Batfleck so will wait it out.

Honestly, they're great movies about the same subject but I wouldn't recommend them simply because they're so bloody depressing. If you really want, watch one at a time, spaced out and when you're in a good moods.

8 episodes to end Boardwalk is not enough, hardly been running at a breakneck speed either so far.

'71 is better than Gone Girl.

bud

heard through the grape vine bale is out of el classico, if true they might as well just cancel the game because no way in hell madrid gona do anything in a big game without di maria and bale.

awesome pic

please provide us with more exclusive news in the future.

FootballFan

Also, I didn't really want to post about it because fuck whatever they are doing down south.

But Rummenigge's shit again today... They know they've already won the league, we're no danger there and we have plenty of problems as it is. Yet, they decide to open up the Reus to Bayern shit again just now. They really just want to destroy us. Completely. Although they arguably had the biggest profit (treble) of BVB being strong again. What a fucking pathetic shit club.

And now I'm out, so don't bother responding.

Just accept Reus is leaving.

Fcb be so attractive.

L1NETT

Yetis are part of FC4 DLC. Wooden, pls. Linette, halp.

Shrug. I never (well, rarely) get DLC, but the price is fucking mad as fudge. Folk gotta be out of their bollocks to buy it.

Yetis is quite funny though. FC4 looks like FC3 but tidying up slightly and improved. And FC3 was the very best of mad as fuck balls to the walls create your own fun adventure ride even within a somewhat trite ubisoft open world game. So I am well up for it.

----

2 things to add.

'71 is cracking.
New Chemical Brothers on Radio1 in like 30 mins. Choooooon in

Scum

Shrug. I never (well, rarely) get DLC, but the price is fucking mad as fudge. Folk gotta be out of their bollocks to buy it.

Yetis is quite funny though. FC4 looks like FC3 but tidying up slightly and improved. And FC3 was the very best of mad as fuck balls to the walls create your own fun adventure ride even within a somewhat trite ubisoft open world game. So I am well up for it.

----

2 things to add.

'71 is cracking.
New Chemical Brothers on Radio1 in like 30 mins. Choooooon in

Well, they had to ruin a good thing they have going eventually. Might as well get it out early, innit.

Incidentally, you wouldn't happen to have a ST will could do with? Straight swap for Ade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom