• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

My Nephew signed for Wycombe Wanderers F.C about 2 months ago and in the last two games scored 8 goals and 7 the next! Now Chelsea have offered him a trial on the 29th! I have never seen him play but man I need to now if he is actually good!

If he's getting a trial...he's definitely good.

My Nephew signed for Wycombe Wanderers F.C about 2 months ago and in the last two games scored 8 goals and 7 the next! Now Chelsea have offered him a trial on the 29th! I have never seen him play but man I need to now if he is actually good!

And let it be known that the Quiche family will bring in a new era of young English talent coming through at Chelsea.

Make sure you're extra nice to him incase he makes it big

inky

twitter is a cesspit.

Yep, unfortunately. Dark place a lot of the time because twitter do nothing to moderate it, all this gamer gate stuff as well, embarrassing really for the people involved.

In every single way. Take this guy for example:

If you are wondering what that last tweet said:

This:

vZnkS4E.png

All because his game had the wrong banner and the legend "Early Access" on Steam front page. Apparently his game is no longer there and he lost his developer privileges.

So yea... twitter huh guys.

Rikkun

7 I think. Only get to see him 3/4 times a year so never seen him actually play. Going to ask if I can go down to a game of his to see if he really is that good haha.

Start calling him "Banter" so that's what everyone will call him, he'll want that to be his shirt name and he'll be our official footyGAF football player.

Scum

Can we swap him for Ade pls? 😞

arkon

The few corners I saw Di Maria take (only watched parts of the second half) were poor. Great crosses from open play though.

Jarnet87

#prayforrio

Rio faces QPR exit - Mirror

Long story short, they think he's shit, a waste of money and the board want to get rid of him in January. No surprises there then

We should of kept Rio. He's nowhere near the same player but he still has glimpses like the Bayern game last year and he would of been a vocal leader to help Blackett and McNair progress. At one game a week he would of been fine.

We need Carrick back. Carrick as the deep sitting player with Blind doing the busy work.

Scum

In every single way. Take this guy for example:

If you are wondering what that last tweet said:

All because his game had the wrong banner and the legend "Early Access" on Steam front page. Apparently his game is no longer there and he lost his developer privileges.

So yea... twitter huh guys.

What an utter dumbass.

We need to get a win against either Chelsea or City.

Aguero is gonna merk us so it's gonna have to be against Chelsea.

Be our saviour Marwan. I thought Gaal was telling Fellaini off in the first half but he was just imparting his genius.

K1LLER7

Be our saviour Marwan. I thought Gaal was telling Fellaini off in the first half but he was just imparting his genius.
I'm gald he realises you need physical players.

Now get Falcao starting

Abraxas

It may be shit, but at least you aren't arsenal.

Goalkeepers against Anderlecht

1st: Wojech szcznesy - Suspended
2nd: David Ospina - injured
3rd: Damien Martinez - Will start for Debut
4th: Dejan Iliev - Suspended
5th: Matty Macey - Ineligible
6th: Ryan Huddart - Will be on bench (Age: 17)

Cut off my nose, and stuff it up my arse, we're going to get beaten by Anderlecht.

HE LOOKS ABOUT 9!!!!

Meier

Damian Martinez loses his work permit after not making it at Arsenal and then I can't sign him in FM. Jerk.

Just saw a replay of the Daley Blind goal.. that was very tidy.

Jarnet87

I've got bad news mate. There are only two possible outcomes against Chelsea. Jose gets the draw, or Jose gets the win. Three points would be lovely but I'll take the draw. The City game is much more important.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Points better than nothing but god help us we need to win these games, cant see us getting much from the next two, could be midtable by the time Palace comes around?

Wilbur

Banned
Disappointed with that. Should be beating West Brom. Need defenders that don't fucking shit themselves every time they get attacked, and RVP needs to improve or LVG needs to drop him. Was hoping he wouldn't have golden boys based on his reputation, and he does.

Portugeezer

Disappointed with that. Should be beating West Brom. Need defenders that don't fucking shit themselves every time they get attacked, and RVP needs to improve or LVG needs to drop him. Was hoping he wouldn't have golden boys based on his reputation, and he does.

He was so shit today, looked lazy, shit movement, didn't pass when he should have.

Shit wanker, where is the spirit he had when he came to United to win the premier league?

Wilbur

Banned
He was so shit today, looked lazy, shit movement, didn't pass when he should have.

Shit wanker, where is the spirit he had when he came to United to win the premier league?

I semi agree with bud's post earlier to be honest; he's never really been involved with the play since he joined us, become far more of a penalty box striker. It's just far more noticeable when he isn't banging them in, and especially in stark contrast to Falcao, whose off the ball play is almost as impressive as when he does have it.

Sounds bad, but almost hoping for an injury or suspension to Robin just so we can see Falcao as the most advanced strike, because it's irritating me how he never gets subbed off or rotated.

Gotta do better than that. Needed a minimum of six points from these next four games, and that was because I was taking wins here and against Palace as a given. Will be lucky to have four, the way we played tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom