• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

There was a Dutch article heading this morning "German number two is interested in Lasse Schöne". I was thinking about Dortmund, but they were talking about Gladbach. Times are changing.

Maybe that's what it takes for our national manager to notice him.

Salvadora

Sentencing is a funny game. Both sides present their mitigating and aggravating factors for the offence and a judge will make a decision based on these facts (and the relevance and weight they are willing to grant them) and then assess a special table of possible sentences for a given crime. They will also weigh this against relevant case law for the kind of crime and similar fact matrices.

So when people go 'oh he killed someone and he only gets 5 years what a fuck up' I want to facepalm. Sentences are usually very carefully considered.
it's south africa tho innit

Jack cw

There was a Dutch article heading this morning "German number two is interested in Lasse Schöne". I was thinking about Dortmund, but they were talking about Gladbach. Times are changing.

tumblr_ncxi00s7Je1tar1nco1_500.jpg

Gambit

Hehe, sublte.
Loaning Shaqiri for 2 years to Schalke or sell him for 20 million if we get Reus, would be smart, because Shaqiri wont have a future at Bayern anymore.

That would be the best case scenario. Shaq is basically done at Bayern. They only kept him because of our injury-prone midfielders. In case of an emergency, we can break that (square-shaped) glass and use Shaq.

Lasse Schöne? Is that an actual name?

How can Lasse be a short form for Lars? It's longer!

I got that part. But I thought it would be good to reflect on Dortmunds form this season so far.

You dirty Schalker!

Worked pretty well so far. Anyway I still hope you win in Istanbul. Getting points in the 5 years ranking is more important.

It obviously hasn't worked so far. That's exactly the problem lol

I really don't care about Istanbul, it's away, we can afford to lose and really should focus on the Hannover game on the weekend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, we need to play according to our tactics.

Or maybe it's really only because they're second right now? :D

that's a brilliant market strategy tbh! Like, win your first game of the season 3-0 to top your league then immediately call up your transfer targets

*ring ring*

Draxler "Hello who's this"

"This is Top of the league speaking."

Draxler" ..w-what?"

"You heard me. *puffs top of the league smoke*."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I said procedurally (for both criminal and civil matters). I'm aware they have integrated Dutch civil law and indigenous customary law in to their system.

in which country can I get away with murder?

aside from Italy of course

Pulga, I have two tickets to South Africa, wanna come bb?

BayernGAF, why are you still obsessed with BVB? I fear we're going to get relegated this season :(

I just saw the table of the 2nd Bundesliga and think you should focus on your real rival who might get relegated to the 3rd Liga.

Gambit

BayernGAF, why are you still obsessed with BVB? I fear we're going to get relegated this season :(

I just saw the table of the 2nd Bundesliga and think you should focus on your real rival who might get relegated to the 3rd Liga.

you are the only one we take seriously <3

Jack cw

Because you are simply the only true competitor. Your player material is top tier, your coach is the best in Germany, you have money, the second best stadium in Germany and you were the club that rivaled us for the last 4 years. Simple as that.

Sure, you are underperforming and it's fun watching this right now, but there is no way you wont recover.

Zabojnik

2&#33050;&#12392;&#27231;&#33021;&#12375;&#12390;&#33075;&#12364;&#12354;&#12428;&#12400;&#35504;&#12391;&#12418;&#12391;&#12365;&#12414;&#12377;&#12363;&#65311;

"Can anyone with brain functioning with two legs?"

I ... I don't know.

The game is a technical mess apparently. They've taken an OpenGL engine and sat a DX11 wrapper in it. It's insanely inefficient.

Why are Japanese developers so shit when it comes to engines / tech? Good art(tm) can only get you so far. It feels like they've been lagging behind western devs for almost a decade now. Since the PS3, at least.

lol wat

Zabo pls

Why else would anyone choose to share an apartment with a guy(s)?
<3

Labadal

You need to work on your Japanese, Zazo.

Anyone with two legs and a brain can replace Evra basically.

Jose Enrique?

We'd do you a favour. In return we could take either Vidal, Pogba or Asamoah. We'd play Asamoah in the middle, I promise.

Why are Japanese developers so shit when it comes to engines / tech? Good art(tm) can only get you so far. It feels like they've been lagging behind western devs for almost a decade now. Since the PS3, at least.

I actually think the game looks really nice (especially when downsampled). Performance is bad tho.

I suspect this isn't Tango's fault. It's been rumoured they started designing this for UE3 and were told by Bethesda that they'd have to move it to idTech5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom