• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Have any of you guys played Destiny of Spirits? The producer is one of my English students at Sony, but I know absolutely nothing about the game.

K1LLER7

Haven't followed him or Lille at all but heard he's been playing well. Scored 3 in 8 so far,
Thats not bad. More than our strikers ;_;

Never heard of that game.
SgYahwF.png
Did you not see his goal for England m8?

Won't be long till Madrid come calling.

sohois

I called an RVP decline at the beginning of the season, not that I can be bothered to dig up the post. Hardly any strikers are able to keep it up at his age, Shearer and Drogba pretty much being the only recent 2 to have managed it. United will probably create enough chances for him to get past 10 goals but beyond that becomes very unlikely.

I called an RVP decline at the beginning of the season, not that I can be bothered to dig up the post. Hardly any strikers are able to keep it up at his age, Shearer and Drogba pretty much being the only recent 2 to have managed it. United will probably create enough chances for him to get past 10 goals but beyond that becomes very unlikely.

Shanks is going to be so angry when he sees this and tell you about how great person Totti is

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazic is the ref?

Well, you're fucked. He hates black and white jerseys and loves red ones.

He gave Red Star two penalties last year in the derby.
hopefully we go with our disgusting lime shirts then ;_;

Black Verratti's nice goal from the other night.

srettn.gif

idontknowwhatiwasexpecting.gif
Almost too easy, right....:(

Tevez winning a hopeless ball back was really the highlight of that game, what a fucking warrior <3
That was from a united fan to RVP. What the fuck does this keyboard warrior hope to achieve by tweeting abuse to his players? Never understand that sort of thing.
I fucking HATE it when they do this. Or when journalists tag the players in their transfer bollocks tweets

" So according to GdS @FinallyMario is going back to Milan in January"

Or " and @Llorente is dropped to the bench, deserved" etc

How about you fucking state your opinion without tagging them you CUNT

The last time we played a CL game in Rome this was our starting XI:

Thomas Kraft
Danijel Pranjic
Martin Demichelis
Daniel van Buyten
Philipp Lahm
Andreas Ottl
Anatoliy Tymoschuk
Toni Kroos
Franck Ribery
Thomas Müller
Mario Gomez

Jokes.

RVP seemed to do well playing behind Falcao, I quite like the idea of him playing there. I don't know if he would be able to keep up for 90 mins though.

Have any of you guys played Destiny of Spirits? The producer is one of my English students at Sony, but I know absolutely nothing about the game.

I haven't played it as much as my brother but it's rather good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Odd tell us more about your experience there dude!

If it's allowed.

-

Blackwidow is such a tuuuuune. I feel sorry for the music snobs really, they're as silly as vegetarians

FootballFan

Football, what is it?
Many claim to know it, but really they don’t know shit

Doing 7 step overs and running to the corner flag to cross the ball, that isn’t football
Coming out at retirement at 33 to make the favourites look like amateurs when the world is watching, that’s football

It’s called football, most don’t know shit about it

Is this copy and pasted? Was it typed out by HateGames?

Jesus christ.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Strootman is gonna struggle to get back into the Roma midfield. Nainggolan is doing such a great job in there at the moment. They really should sell him if they get a crazy offer.

They will sell him to the highest bidder in the summer, if not January.

GorillaJu

Odd tell us more about your experience there dude!

If it's allowed.

-

Blackwidow is such a tuuuuune. I feel sorry for the music snobs really, they're as silly as vegetarians

There's really not much to tell. I am doing English lessons, I teach them things that I think will be useful for them given their position (I have two producers, one graphic designer, and one developer). They tell me some neat stuff about the games they're working on but I'm under super strict NDA as you might expect.

FootballFan

There's really not much to tell. I am doing English lessons, I teach them things that I think will be useful for them given their position (I have two producers, one graphic designer, and one developer). They tell me some neat stuff about the games they're working on but I'm under super strict NDA as you might expect.

Just tell us pete. Nobody checks this thread.

FootballFan

Lurkers absolutely check this thread. I once posted a translation of a Shinji Kagawa interview in this thread, and within a few hours someone else posted my translation here that someone had copied to a Man Utd forum :lol

Imagine gaming side knew about this. You would be drowning in PM's. Haha. :p

I wish you luck and success with this and your future pete.

Lurkers absolutely check this thread. I once posted a translation of a Shinji Kagawa interview in this thread, and within a few hours someone else posted my translation here that someone had copied to a Man Utd forum :lol
Yep. Glad you're getting one hell of a chance man, and there's no point risking it for Internet cred.

And thank you for letting us know that TLG looks great.

suck it lurkers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah don't post any info even here!

How long are you going to be teaching them? And did they get excited when you told them about your love for the series?

Did you try to sneak in an idea/suggestion? :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YO LURKERS xoxo

Do we really have lurkers? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Like, there are actually some fascinating people and characters lurking in the shadows and they just genuinely enjoy reading our drivel

Please say hi to us

Or to me on Twitter!

Human beings, man, such lovely creatures &#9825; Fuck Matthew McConaughey, he was wrong about our species.

FootballFan

Hello Lurkers.

Pls post. Unless you support Madrid, in that case lurk forever.

It is incredible to think there is someone reading this but we know nothing of them. Maybe they support 6 teams, maybe supports a team nobody here has heard of.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can see Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd finishing outside the top 4. Shite, the lot of us

Oh yeah, BIG BLACK LEGS BRICKSHIT HOUSE BIG ANDRE

I think everyone is overestimating Southampton again. Weren't they 2nd at this point too last season? You can't really call the top 4 until the midway point

GorillaJu

Since you asked, I have told the Bloodborne producer about what a lot of Souls fans like about the series, what I like about Bloodborne so far, etc. It's all very useful to him because they want to learn specifically what kind of vocabulary to use relevant to games, and he's an extremely gracious person. I think all my students are happy because the other in-house teachers at Sony know nothing about games except one dude who is a Madden-only Xbox type.

So my vocab sheets that I go over with them have things like "rich atmosphere" and "punishing difficulty".

Since you asked, I have told the Bloodborne producer about what a lot of Souls fans like about the series, what I like about Bloodborne so far, etc. It's all very useful to him because they want to learn specifically what kind of vocabulary to use relevant to games, and he's an extremely gracious person. I think all my students are happy because the other in-house teachers at Sony know nothing about games except one dude who is a Madden-only Xbox type.

So my vocab sheets that I go over with them have things like "rich atmosphere" and "punishing difficulty".

&#20309;&#12398;&#12509;&#12540;&#12474;&#12399;&#36196;&#12385;&#12419;&#12435;&#12364;&#27875;&#12367;&#12418;&#12398;&#12391;&#12399;&#12354;&#12426;&#12414;&#12379;&#12435;

edit: Just reversed the translation. Google pls

GorillaJu

&#20309;&#12398;&#12509;&#12540;&#12474;&#12399;&#36196;&#12385;&#12419;&#12435;&#12364;&#27875;&#12367;&#12418;&#12398;&#12391;&#12399;&#12354;&#12426;&#12414;&#12379;&#12435;

edit: Just reversed the translation. Google pls

What pose isn't the reason for crying babies

is what you just wrote :lol

Lightning

Banned
Not even necessarily Southampton taking one of the spots. The 3 of us have been seriously unimpressive.
At this stage of the season it's not important. Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United will be the teams that make up the top 5. The only question is which of Liverpool, Arsenal and United are going to miss top 4. 2 of them will make it, form is temporary, but those teams players will see them top 5.

Southampton don't have the players. Neither do Spurs or Everton.

Carbonox

In more positive news I'm really enjoying Evil Within. Some frustrating bits but the good massively outweighs the bad.

It's a good game with some absolutely excellent chapters. However there are a bunch of chapters which are embarrassing. Mainly the ones where they try to lean towards action over tension. Hits the levels of Resident Evil 6 or even worse during those instances.

bjaelke

At this stage of the season it's not important. Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United will be the teams that make up the top 5. The only question is which of Liverpool, Arsenal and United are going to miss top 4. 2 of them will make it, form is temporary, but those teams players will see them top 5.

Southampton don't have the players. Neither do Spurs or Everton.
This. Southampton might put up a fight, but injuries/fatigue could cause a serious problem and eventually see them fall short of the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom