• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
West Brom should get five years for killing football

2-2 with west brom lol

giphy.gif

What's everyone's favourite pastry?

Mines is probs the good old pain au chocolat. For now anyway.

None. It's not healthy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're drawing against physical, in your face opponents in a competitive league.

You're drawing with the equivalent of a bunch of seven year old special needs kids. If Juventus drop any points for the rest of the campaign then they should be relegated.

you've spent like 1 billion dollars you motherfuckers. You're like a bully who's getting bullied by nerds

we're just a little Italian horse in little Italy

Labadal

We're drawing against physical, in your face opponents in a competitive league.

You're drawing with the equivalent of a bunch of seven year old special needs kids. If Juventus drop any points for the rest of the campaign then they should be relegated.

Nah, m16, you were awful most of the game, yesterday. Not Liverpool magnitudes of awful, but you get my point. Your side only looked good when Falcao came on. (Di Maria can't do everything on his own.)

Wilbur

Banned
you've spent like 1 billion dollars you motherfuckers

we're just a little Italian horse in little Italy

We've spent all of our own money, which we gained because we have sold scarves to Vietnamese kids that desperately need the warmth. Angel Di Maria was a morally sound purchase.

Nah, m16, you were awful most of the game, yesterday. Not Liverpool magnitudes of awful, but you get my point. Your side only looked good when Falcao came on. (Di Maria can't do everything on his own.)

We were only poor because we were forced to be so. West Bromwich Albion away is one of the toughest fixtures of the season. Many teams will be lucky to leave there with zero points.

Our best spell was at the start of the second half.

We should have scored before WBA took the lead again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There was a period when it was 1-1 where Di Maria but 3 good balls in and Rafa 1 and no-one was anywhere near them, pitch perfect centre of the goal balls taking the keeper out of the game.

Because you are simply the only true competitor. Your player material is top tier, your coach is the best in Germany, you have money, the second best stadium in Germany and you were the club that rivaled us for the last 4 years. Simple as that.

Sure, you are underperforming and it's fun watching this right now, but there is no way you wont recover.

It's incredible how you manage to make your only good post bad, simply by calling our stadium the second best in Germany. Although I must admit that the Trolli-Arena sure is nice.

Why else would anyone choose to share an apartment with a guy(s)?
<3

I do it for the money
H7bIKlW.png

I need some advice from Utd fans. I'm driving to Old Trafford from down south on Sunday for the game. Google says 4 hours journey but I know with traffic around the stadium, parking and walking to the ground is going to add on time. How long extra should I give it?
Also can anyone recommend a decent/cheap hotel nearby?

I need some advice from Utd fans. I'm driving to Old Trafford from down south on Sunday for the game. Google says 4 hours journey but I know with traffic around the stadium, parking and walking to the ground is going to add on time. How long extra should I give it?

Depends when you leave really and where in London you're driving from. 4 hours is plenty for me from NW London, used to make that journey regularly when I was at Uni there.

Do you know where you're going to park? That is the main thing that could add time. (I assume you wanna get there like at least an hour before kick off anyway - within an hour of KO traffic will be crazy).

Wilbur

Banned

I stayed in the Victoria warehouse when I went to the Bayern game, was nice. Cost me around 40/50 and I only booked it the Thursday before the game.

Clegg

Don't park anywhere near the ground. It'll take you hours to get out. I'm not joking. It's bedlam around OT on match days.

Depends when you leave really and where in London you're driving from. 4 hours is plenty for me from NW London, used to make that journey regularly when I was at Uni there.

Do you know where you're going to park? That is the main thing that could add time. (I assume you wanna get there like at least an hour before kick off anyway - within an hour of KO traffic will be crazy).

I'm SE London and it probably will take me about an hour to get to the M1. I remember last time I went to Old Trafford there were a load of parking areas open on matchdays in school playgrounds and the like on the way in. Was just planning on parking in one of those and then checking in to a hotel after.

jesalr

Where about in NW London? (Barnet represent)

GorillaJu

You need to work on your Japanese, Zazo.

Anyone with two legs and a brain can replace Evra basically.

&#20108;&#26412;&#12398;&#36275;&#12392;&#27231;&#33021;&#12375;&#12390;&#12427;&#33075;&#12434;&#25345;&#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427;&#20154;&#12394;&#12425;&#12384;&#12428;&#12384;&#12387;&#12390;&#12391;&#12365;&#12427;

nihon no ashi to kinou shite iru nou o motte iru hito nara dare datte dekiru

There you go :)

YO LURKERS xoxo

Do we really have lurkers? I just can't wrap my head around it.

Like, there are actually some fascinating people and characters lurking in the shadows and they just genuinely enjoy reading our drivel

Please say hi to us

Or to me on Twitter!

Human beings, man, such lovely creatures &#9825; Fuck Matthew McConaughey, he was wrong about our species.

I posted a Chelsea gif once here, and about 10 seconds later it already posted in a Chelsea forum when I went to post it myself.
I asked the guy who he was and he said he was just a lurker.. Who hadn't even registered to try and get in lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
&#20108;&#26412;&#12398;&#36275;&#12392;&#27231;&#33021;&#12375;&#12390;&#12427;&#33075;&#12434;&#25345;&#12387;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427;&#20154;&#12394;&#12425;&#12384;&#12428;&#12384;&#12387;&#12390;&#12391;&#12365;&#12427;

Oh God which word is shite :lol

has to be 'Evra'

Carbonox

i understood shite

I UNDERSTOOD SHITE

bjaelke

I posted a Chelsea gif once here, and about 10 seconds later it already posted in a Chelsea forum when I went to post it myself.
I asked the guy who he was and he said he was just a lurker.. Who hadn't even registered to try and get in lol.

I gained ~700 (useless) karma points after posting one of your gifs on reddit. Obviously I didn't give you any credit.

I gained ~700 (useless) karma points after posting one of your gifs on reddit. Obviously I didn't give you any credit.

That's alright, I kind of like it when I see my gifs elsewhere, especially when it's Ståle under the name of "CRAZY BALD MAN" on 4gifs and such places.
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom