• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Remember when travels to Italy meant losses?

Remember when travels to Italy meant losses against AC Milan?

Remember when travels to Italy meant losses against Juve?

Long time ago.

I remember when it meant Hans-Jörg Butt (pen.)

But at least the German national team is still just another team to us :)

what an avatar

what a reply

tumblr_nar6ztjQ7o1tq4of6o1_500.gif

bjaelke

Craig Hope @CraigHope_DM
CONFIRMED: SAFC players offer to refund fans match ticket or donate to charity following 8-0 defeat at Southampton More to follow @MailSport

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HTNs8PU.jpg

You couldn't even win the title in your country either.

But don't worry. We gladly took care of it.

You were like..TWO y/o back then, that does't even count. You really got lucky by not facing us ;)

the semi final was in Signal Iduna Park, the greatest football stadium in Germany, fitting.

Linius

I admire Ajax confidence but it could work if you play more consequent than Paris. I really expect an open game.

If the team manages to play as Frank wants to see we can make it very difficult for Barca. But that means we should operate on high speed and let the ball go around the pitch at ease. Short passes should arrive at their destination. Too often we begin sloppy and a a pass over 3 meters doesn't even arrive. We make some simple mistakes gifting our opponent the ball and get overrun.

I can only pray to Moyes.

Alpende

I think Ajax is gonna get wrecked by Barcelona. Barcelona has to win points. But hey, I thought that last year as well and Ajax won.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I will get on the phone to Lapo, tell him do something about it

it was a classic German/Bayern strategy really

German dude A: "So who's our main competitor in the exotic cars sector?"

German dude B: "Aston Martin and Jaguar, Sir"

A: "..what :lol those good for nothing premfaces? :lol wait wait....do they even know that Jack the Ripper isn't even British? Next!"

B: "Lamborghini and Ferrari"

A: "well fuck me, our Italian overlords, well we gotta do something...we gotta BUY THEM and fucking STEAL their talent"

B: "but Ferrari is backed by the Agnelli family, Sir"

A: "Who?"

B: "Juve"

A: "Oh :(...OKAY..FINE...take Lamborghini then and let's fucking run them into the ground, that'll show them"

B: "But how do you ruin a Lamborghini? It's...perfect"

A: "We make it....German"

Enrique could get a bit careless and think about El Clasico at the weekend. That will be his first huge game in charge and it could impact tonight. I reckon Ajax will draw with them

Linius

Enrique could get a bit careless and think about El Clasico at the weekend. That will be his first huge game in charge and it could impact tonight. I reckon Ajax will draw with them

I doubt that to be honest. Barca will want to get first in the group. If they lose points tonight they're making the situation overly difficult.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
herrera to be summoned to a court hearing regarding an alleged match fixing scandal involving former club real zaragoza???

it doesn't mean that he's involved in anything, but they have to question and annoy the fuck outta everyone first.

it was a classic German/Bayern strategy really

A: "So who's our main competitor in the exotic cars sector?"

B: "Aston Martin and Jaguar, Sir"

A: "..what :lol those good for nothing premfaces? :lol wait wait....do they even know that Jack the Ripper isn't even British? Next!"

B: "Lamborghini and Ferrari"

A: "well fuck me, our Italian overlords, well we gotta do something...we gotta BUY THEM and fucking STEAL their talent"

B: "but Ferrari is backed by the Agnelli family, Sir"

A: "Who?"

B: "Juve"

A: "Oh :(...OKAY..FINE...take Lamborghini then and let's fucking run them into the ground, that'll show them"

B: "But how do you ruin a Lamborghini? It's...perfect"

A: "We make it....German"

Lol. Perfect.

Edit. Shit four hours sleep now:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom