• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
fffffffffff

Chelsea looking to sign Gianelli Imbula from Marseille. Would rather have him over Khedira any day - more potential and will be much cheaper. Poor Arsene, should have went after him instead of Khedira.

Steven Gerrard: "I've had a couple of offers to go to Real Madrid during my career ... It may be something I regret."

No no Stevie, for now you get to be regarded as a club legend by Liverpool fans for sticking with them to the bitter end and not winning much. Could there be any greater prize?

Steven Gerrard: "But it would've been a bigger regret if I had left the club I love"

Nice save.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Steven Gerrard: "I've had a couple of offers to go to Real Madrid during my career ... It may be something I regret."

No no Stevie, for now you get to be regarded as a club legend by Liverpool fans for sticking with them to the bitter end and not winning much. Could there be any greater prize?

A premier league winners medal

fffffffffff

Chelsea looking to sign Gianelli Imbula from Marseille. Would rather have him over Khedira any day - more potential and will be much cheaper. Poor Arsene, should have went after him instead of Khedira.

I remember seeing Chelsea linked with him before Marseilles too. Makes sense I guess if he's also performing now there, probably more in line with what Chelsea are trying to do at the moment than Khedira.

Why are they playing so early at the etihad?

iCogwVx.png

L1NETT

Brum wanna speak to the scouse chubster Karl Robinson

hmmmm

Good move, he's a decent enough young manager I guess if a bit of a mardy git.

Makes way for folk to come in for the rest of the good MK Dons youngsters, much like Galloway went to Everton.

dc89

ian herbert
‏@ianherbs
Scandal that there are at least 300 CSKA fans watching a 'behind closed doors' game in Moscow. Hope UEFA will be investigating that #mcfc

WAT.

You're on fire tonight.

He just admitted to missing out on Chelsea - United in the whatsapp, because he's watching... NFL.

And Wilbur will be busy cooking chicken.

The United fanbase is already crumbling away, maybe some will go City, but most likely considering location it will be Chelsea. I welcome them.

He just admitted to missing out on Chelsea - United because he's watching... NFL.

The United fanbase is already crumbling away, maybe some will go City, but most likely considering location it will be Chelsea.

Why are you posting private conversations here?

Why would you do that?

Hixx

I'm watching a Canadian feed for the City game and this commentator sounds so awkward with no crowd.

Quinny is smashing it though. What a guy.

dc89

He just admitted to missing out on Chelsea - United in the whatsapp, because he's watching... NFL.

The United fanbase is already crumbling away, maybe some will go City, but most likely considering location it will be Chelsea. I welcome them.

Why are you posting private conversations here?

Why would you do that?

This is the communities equivalent of the iCloud leaks.

Colts is the Chelsea of NFL

I support the bears, because I imagine it just being a bunch of lumberjack type guys underneath the kevlar. You should support them too all things considered.

Last time I tried to watch them I fell asleep though, and when I woke up I had lost my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom