• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Maybe Cambuur Leeuwarden.

Rusnak is doing incredible for them by all accounts. Hopefully we tie him up long term.. he's apparently willing to go out on loan for up to 3 years.

Future hero for someone.

But it wont be City.

I actually think there's a good chance he sticks around in large part due to his pedigree (signed from Madrid) but we'll see! He's having a great season after being out injured most of last year.

Linius

Rusnak is doing incredible for them by all accounts. Hopefully we tie him up long term.. he's apparently willing to go out on loan for up to 3 years.

Yesterdays paper wrote he wants City to let him stay in Leeuwarden for the rest of the season.

But don't get your hopes up, Cambuur is many levels below Citeh. Doing well at Cambuur is nice for him, but it doesn't say much really.

fixed but yeah. we would be pretty dumb if we at least didn't try to get him

Reus is a more creative player than Robben though. I saw Reus constantly creating chances for Mkhitaryan to flub against Real while Robben was largely ineffective.

Both great. Top 5 in the world I reckon.

Jack cw

Reus is a more creative player than Robben though. I saw Reus constantly creating chances for Mkhitaryan to flub against Real while Robben was largely ineffective.

Both great. Top 5 in the world I reckon.

That's why he is the ideal Ribery replacement, because Franck's playstile is similar with assissting the team. Robben is more the kind of dribbler and finisher like Messi or Ronaldo. We would have 3 world class options on the wing. Insane.

EDIT:
Schweinsteiger is back in training with the ball. Soon with the team.
Alonso-Schweini-Götze
YES

Meier

Yesterdays paper wrote he wants City to let him stay in Leeuwarden for the rest of the season.

But don't get your hopes up, Cambuur is many levels below Citeh. Doing well at Cambuur is nice for him, but it doesn't say much really.

Oh, absolutely. But it's nice to see him doing well there -- he's been helping carry their team by all accounts and even if the league is weaker, it's a nice accomplishment for him especially given that they're up in third. Lots of teams are interested according to reports and he's free next summer so hopefully we tie him up.

How bad is Lampards injury? Would be good if he is back to score against the pikeys on saturday.

It looked kind of innocuous to be honest, but he seemed devastated when being stretchered out. His body language to me made it seem like it was significant. Haven't heard an update.

This would be good: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/s...jury-shouldn-sidelined-long-article-1.1980469 -- says just a thigh strain.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alien Isolation was really gud, but for some reason I stopped playing it.

Probably because the launch and loading takes a bit of time :lol
salt directed at any former soton players when they're doing well is easily top 5

salt directed at any former soton players when they're doing shit is just outside top 5

sup fellow bro lol

Bayern GAF are serial liars, I'm starting to regret our friendship.

Zabojnik

Alien Isolation was really gud, but for some reason I stopped playing it.

Probably because the launch and loading takes a bit of time :lol

Not if it loads from an SSD it doesn't. As of right now and until you upgrade your PC, I'm revoking your master race card.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not if it loads from an SSD it doesn't. As of right now and until you upgrade your PC, I'm revoking your master race card.

That's fair.

Fair enough

ephialtescow-thumb-330x247-48801.gif

Linius

And 2-2.

Pfft, I can just see them give it away. We were almost certain of topping the table easily after today. Ten more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom