• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

You're just mad you guys drew against fuckin' Sassuolo
o2oocrm.png

Well, yeah. We're their feeder club. It was to be expected. Besides, Roma have already won the scudetto. Why get mad in the first place?

Btw that stat reminded me that Pato was going to be a superb player, the hell happened to that dude, he just fell off the earth.

He pulled a Sterling.

Lightning

Banned
@Barca19stats 30 min
Neymar has now 6 UCL goals in 13 games, same as Batistuta in 27 games, Forlan in 45 games, Gotze in 31 games, Pato in 22 games...

Bububub he is a youtube player!
CL lol. Group stage goals against the likes of Ajax is nothing special. Welbeck scored a hattrick against Gala so is he now better than he really is?

Consistency is what makes players great. Doing things against the best opposition.

jts

...hate me...
What's the best song in FIFA 15 m8s.

I think it's the one by Death From Above 1979.

On that bombshell I shall go to bed.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
CL lol. Group stage goals against the likes of Ajax is nothing special. Welbeck scored a hattrick against Gala so is he now better than he really is?

Consistency is what makes players great. Doing things against the best opposition.

Lets be honest, in the biggest games last season he always performed. Against Atletico in the supercup his goal gave us the trophy, in the first league clasico he scored a goal and gave an assist in the second he got Ramos sent off which pretty much decided the match, against Atletico in Champions League QF the only goal Barcelona scored was his.

The guy is a superb player, even I had my doubts when we got him last season. This season he is killing it.

When did you get so smart, Hitch?

I'm not, I just present assumptions as fact, and it fools people who have seen less of the material from which I base those assumptions. Like, I've watched every Liverpool game in which Suarez and Balotelli have played, and a lot of Rooney performances, so people don't feel comfortable calling me out for my bullshit :p

Relax, H. You know I'm one of the biggest Sterling fans out there. What a player. What a guy. <3

Getting genuinely anxious about his new contract. The reports surfaced like 2 weeks ago now, and nothing's happened. Why do footballer's do this to us? Just sign it you cunt. Become one with Henderbeast, Django and B-Rod. Make us great again. Make England great again*. Don't move to Madrid. pls. They'll ruin you, Raheezus. You'll go from playing too much, to never playing.

Was reading a long article about him the other day, seems he used to be a right little twat growing up in Wembley, surrounded by dangerous characters. Also suggested, that he recognised this, and wanted to leave London, aware that he was on a path to becoming Ravel Morrison, which would have been disastrous. Imagine having the potential to be world class, but not having the mentality to get there, or even realise that you need to change to get there.

3 things can block his path to being one of the best players in the world

1) Injuries, something we are hugely responsible for, especially if we keep overplayng him
2) Moving to a club which will block his progress, something he is responsible for in the end, but we can prevent by offering him the terms he'd be satisfied with
3) Going back to being a twat. That's 99% on him, though we can do our best to keep reminding him how much better off he is without that life

There's no real limit to how good he can become if he escapes and avoids all of that. Boss player, boss hair, boss running style.

The England furore was infuriating. He needs to be trusted to know his own limits, and he could do without the media machine, which has a vested interest in him becoming as good as possible, attacking him through shitty opinion-pieces, moronic ex-players and illogical NHS-workers equating their job to that of a professional footballer.

That kind of hysterical insanity will only fuck things up, if it has any impact at all.

Getting genuinely anxious about his new contract. The reports surfaced like 2 weeks ago now, and nothing's happened. Why do footballer's do this to us? Just sign it you cunt. Become one with Henderbeast, Django and B-Rod. Make us great again. Make England great again*. Don't move to Madrid. pls. They'll ruin you, Raheezus. You'll go from playing too much, to never playing.

He's going to Englands real talent factory, Chelsea.

eqgtyQ3.png

What a time to be alive.

GorillaJu

From Monday night

"While the Belgium midfielder was warming up at half-time during the 2-2 draw the The Hawthorns, Albion's official Twitter account posted: ‘Fellaini has now taken his tracksuit off, fortunately he has a Man Utd strip on underneath #WBAMUN’."

Kikarian

From Monday night

"While the Belgium midfielder was warming up at half-time during the 2-2 draw the The Hawthorns, Albion's official Twitter account posted: &#8216;Fellaini has now taken his tracksuit off, fortunately he has a Man Utd strip on underneath #WBAMUN&#8217;."
I think that's the reason they put it.

Or we all could be DCing

"Müller: ‘Coach showed us exactly where Roma’s weak points where’"

He's a genius, simple as that. To wring a 7-1 away win in Rome without Martinez, Thiago, and Schweinsteiger should be a defining win even for someone as decorated as Pep Guardiola.

Labadal

Playing FIFA 15 onLegendary and I'm getting bummed.

The AI opposition plays really dirty and the ref allows it. They also stop each and every one of my attacks.

The best I have done is playing 0-0 versus Dortmund.

I will never be ready for online play.

Scum

What are the chances of Liverpool and Spurs showing up today and tomorrow, but lolspurs and lollerpool showing up at the weekend?

&#128530;

Scum

Playing FIFA 15 onLegendary and I'm getting bummed.

The AI opposition plays really dirty and the ref allows it. They also stop each and every one of my attacks.

The best I have done is playing 0-0 versus Dortmund.

I will never be ready for online play.

You'll probably fair better online. AI at higher levels in games like these are cheating cunts.

Starting episode 1 of The Flash.

I watched the leaked version but only about 10 minutes of it.

Started Arrow yesterday, its fun, honestly I'm just waiting to see what villains pop up :lol so far Deadshot (which was awesome considering he's in Arkham City too) and The Huntress has been in it.

I would like to see The Flash as well.

Kikarian

Started Arrow yesterday, its fun, honestly I'm just waiting to see what villains pop up :lol so far Deadshot (which was awesome considering he's in Arkham City too) and The Huntress has been in it.

I would like to see The Flash as well.
Arrow is great, and it gets a lot better!

Arrow is great, and it gets a lot better!

Cool, I don't know much about Arrow himself tho, so this show has been a great starting point. I heard that most of s1 is shit lol, should i just skip most of the episodes and go straight to S2?

Edit: I really don't know why people still watch Walking Dead. First season ended so badly that it kinda just soured the whole thing for me :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom