• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Rummenigge confirmed that the Allianz Arena is paid off. In the past they thought that process would last 25 years. Now we did it in less than 10.

Since the stadium is paid off our yearly budget gets a 25-30 million boost. It can be used for anything.

Probably for buying Reus.

That's great to hear, so our balance is positve and we have a transfer budget of around 150 million EUR each season without making loss. Incredible.

Pennywise

Rummenigge confirmed that the Allianz Arena is paid off. In the past they thought that process would last 25 years. Now we did it in less than 10.

Since the stadium is paid off our yearly budget gets a 25-30 million boost. It can be used for anything.

Probably for buying Reus.

Borussia Dortmund retweeted
TSV Winsen @TSVWinsen · 19h 19 hours ago

Wir werden eine Verpflichtung von Marco Reus intern diskutieren und dann eine Entscheidung fällen. Der Vorstand.

Elchele

That's great to hear, so our balance is positve and we have a transfer budget of around 150 million EUR each season without making loss. Incredible.

I read that we're better off investing all the available money each season than 'saving' it because if we don't use it then it almost all go to taxes. is this true?
rip rest of Europe

Blablurn

Borussia Dortmund retweeted
TSV Winsen @TSVWinsen · 19h 19 hours ago

Wir werden eine Verpflichtung von Marco Reus intern diskutieren und dann eine Entscheidung fällen. Der Vorstand.

:lol

TSV Winsen @TSVWinsen · 12 Std. Vor 12 Stunden
Entscheidung aufgeschoben! Bitten @woodyinho erst einmal ein Probetraining auf dem Jahnplatz zu absolvieren!

They don't mess around.

Jack cw

I read that we're better off investing all the available money each season than 'saving' it because if we don't use it then it almost all go to taxes. is this true?
rip rest of Europe

No. All the money we get is taxed as income so don't worry about the unspend money. It's not like money you won in lottery, where it's one year free of taxes.
They don't mess around.
They are funny though. Will be a tough battle for Reus with Winsen.

Blablurn

Remember when Robben was so angry that he punched Müller?

YgVOrE5.jpg

Dat Van Gaal era. So strange.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Remember when Robben was so angry that he punched Müller?

Dat Van Gaal era. So strange.

I remember when Salihamidžić was sitting on our bench in a robe and slippers. We were such a joke club

wait a minute, we still are ;_;

I'd be careful after what happened in Malaga.

Yeah, what exactly happened?

Malaga scored two irregular goals

But why do I even bother with you, we scored ONE irregular goal. How can we allow to do such a thing. We really just should have told the ref ours was offside and let Malaga get through with it.

Gazprom sponsored team gets a phantom penalty from a Russian ref in the last minute to win a match in a Gazprom sponsored competition.
Aren't coincidences fun?

L1NETT

Great result for city last night 2-2 against upbeaten Brizzle who are top of the league

marry me Chris Routis

img-3860256-1906957_231x264.jpg

my swiss hero

This is Anfield and this is Ronaldo.

A thunder at Anfield.

We are Real Madrid.

#Prayforthebattleship.

Your media is truly insufferable. Remember the 'This Is Anfield, So What' headlines before we proceeded to put in one of the best performances I've ever seen (not even exaggerating) and won 4-0.

Obviously you're far, far better now than you were then, and we're not as good as we were then, but I don't really understand why Marca and AS set themselves up for a fall. If you twat us, it's expected anyway. If you fuck up, they look like idiots. Classless either way.

And you can shove your prayers up your arse, I'd rather play Liverpool play in a pub league than support you shower of cunts.

kharma45

Your media is truly insufferable. Remember the 'This Is Anfield, So What' headlines before we proceeded to put in one of the best performances I've ever seen (not even exaggerating) and won 4-0.

Obviously you're far, far better now than you were then, and we're not as good as we were then, but I don't really understand why Marca and AS set themselves up for a fall. If you twat us, it's expected anyway. If you fuck up, they look like idiots. Classless either way.

And you can shove your prayers up your arse, I'd rather play Liverpool play in a pub league than support you shower of cunts.

I can't wait to see Liverpool get

d
e
m
o
l
i
s
h
e
d

I'd be a bit disappointed for my club to donate money to a religion tbh. Unless they ensure that the Church is the middle man and the #fullamount goes to charity through them

jts

...hate me...
FCB does too much PR these days.

Anyway, the penalty for Schalke seems uncalled for, but I think that the ref's angle is that the ball bounces off the player's right arm coming from his face. It can look like that.

Sorry, just can't go with the conspiracy theories. Didn't the ref also give a penalty for Sporting?

Just a russian ref who doesn't give a fuck.

Fergie

Banned
Playing FIFA 15 onLegendary and I'm getting bummed.

The AI opposition plays really dirty and the ref allows it. They also stop each and every one of my attacks.

The best I have done is playing 0-0 versus Dortmund.

I will never be ready for online play.
Online is much easier than legendary or ultimate.

Online players make mistakes, AI doesn't.

Try seasons.

FootballFan

Real Madrid man.. If madrid beat you, I dedicate suarez' hat trick in the clasico to Liverpool bros.

Bold One

you've got companies asking for previous experience for a trainee/junior role in a graduate scheme programme..

lol wut?

everyone wants experience but nobody wants to give any.

tri_willy

the time for banter has arrived.

fuck madrid

pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool pls win liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom