• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Sterling will play his best game ever for Liverpool and lead them to a 4-0 victory.

And Florentino will buy him next summer :)

Casillas is still a fraud, he's been good recently because we've been playing shit teams.

Dark Rider

no

Raheezus has awoken from his nap

why won't you listen to reason? why must our people both suffer?
why can't you let the wisdom of my words wash over the masses and deliver their souls to the shores of understanding and peaceful living?

the world is such a cruel place for those lost souls

B0izXGICQAAYv_-.jpg

65 years old today.

tri_willy

I have a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling about our match

please

Liverpool bros
what say you we settle this as 0-1 for Real Madrid? we don't need to go into this

i dunno... for some idiot reason, im led to believe we've been purposely playing like this thus far this season to put madrid off thinking we're utter shit and lower their guard, and then when its time... BAM!!! we jump them early in the game and its all from there

Dark Rider

Today we are all Liverpool supporters!

Speak for yourself
I for one am NOT

iHala Madrid!

i dunno... for some idiot reason, im led to believe we've been purposely playing like this thus far this season to put madrid off thinking we're utter shit and lower their guard, and then when its time... BAM!!! we jump them early in the game and its all from there

Two away games (you being the second one) followed by Barcelona
Our Efforts are divided
Our players are not fit/injured

This is your players time to shine and give 210% while we are not giving it our all

This is madness

You must accept my offer I don't want to make another offer that you can't refuse

Hixx

[IM.G]http://i.imgur.com/TdO5nKB.jpg[/IMG]

if ronaldo scores 2 in this weekend's clasico, his goal:game ratio this season will actually decrease

amazing

Bale having 14 assists after one stop-start season is surprising.

Also two of the three clubs he's scored most against: Barca and Atletico.

He only scores tap ins against shit teams m8s.

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 39s 39 seconds ago
Torres is currently on loan with Italian giants AC Milan, but has netted just a single goal in his first five games. #CFC (Express)

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 2m 2 minutes ago
According to German paper Bild, Di Matteo is keen on rekindling his working relationship with Torres & will launch an offer in January. #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 3m 3 minutes ago
Chelsea set to offload Fernando Torres PERMANENTLY with Schalke poised to bid #CFC #S04 (Express)

RDM ffs
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

Chelsea-Gaf stop talking about other strikers.

Costa will be fit for the United game.

and he'll score

Drogba will be fit and score.

Italian football was so great in the 00s. Dat dominance. Dat Juve. Wow. AC Milan? Kaka was the best in the world for some time. Wow.

And then it all dropped. At least you went out with a bang. Inter winning the CL lol.

;_;

Enjoy your purple patch, but remember it is nothing next to the almost complete domination of Italian football in the 90s. Eurooe had never seen anything like that before or since.

Randdalf

Bale having 14 assists after one stop-start season is surprising.

Also two of the three clubs he's scored most against: Barca and Atletico.

He only scores tap ins against shit teams m8s.

I think Madrid play those teams quite a lot more than the other ones though.

Fintan

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 39s 39 seconds ago
Torres is currently on loan with Italian giants AC Milan, but has netted just a single goal in his first five games. #CFC (Express)

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 2m 2 minutes ago
According to German paper Bild, Di Matteo is keen on rekindling his working relationship with Torres & will launch an offer in January. #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer · 3m 3 minutes ago
Chelsea set to offload Fernando Torres PERMANENTLY with Schalke poised to bid #CFC #S04 (Express)

RDM ffs
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

Drogba will be fit and score.
Schurrle will start up front and we'll get that sweet, sweet 0-0 once again.

Yen

'Nasty Patty' is one of television's greatest episodes.

"Just go out there and give him what he needs. Pour on the charm. Sweet talk him."

"What can I get for you...handsome?"

We'll lose. The match is at Fortress Old Trafford and United have the most world class players in the league ( 12 - De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Jones, Shaw, Herrera, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, Van Persie, Falcao)

Hey I didn't say anything about winning, just that Drogba will score.

Hixx

We'll lose. The match is at Fortress Old Trafford and United have the most world class players in the league ( 12 - De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Jones, Shaw, Herrera, Carrick, Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, Van Persie, Falcao)

Even as an intentionally bad post, this is a terrible post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom