• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

He should edited it out
If Wooden edits his in the other thread, I'll edit mine too. Seems to have started a trend (at least one other person) of non-anonymous confessions though.

Liverpool v Real is on Sky Sports 5 btw, and the program starts a full hour before the Arsenal program does, after When Liverpool Ruled The World. UEFA pls

Blablurn

tumblr_nduc0bk2RK1rrboavo3_250.gif

I'd be so much more confident if we had Sturridge available. I'd take a 2-1 defeat tbh, think we may well be embarassed tonight like Roma were yesterday

jts

...hate me...
I have this expectation as well but this actually means it's going to be close or Liverpool will win.
Doesn't that mean that your expectation is now that it is going to be close or Liverpool will win and thus the result should largely favour Real Madrid?

Mxbjb21.jpg

Rikkun

Yes that situation is in the city of Ottawa, but given what happened last night in the city of St.Jean (ISIS Shooter) DND is locking down all their facilities, including the one I'm at in Montreal. We're low risk target but it's crazy what is going on right now.

Welp. I'd shit my pants right there.

Ron said: "It has been a privilege to have played a role in the club’s considerable achievements both on and off the pitch over the last 10 years, but I feel the time is right to move on to other challenges. I would like to thank Mr Abramovich, the directors, the manager and players and all the staff for their support during my time at the club, and wish them much continued success in the future."

The club also announced that pending additional appointments, Chairman Bruce Buck and Director Marina Granovskaia will assume additional executive responsibilities.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/10/club-statement.html

Marina with the powah

LTWheels

I would start Sterling slightly off Balo tonight.

So a half-way house between a our straight up diamond and the 4-3-3. So basically slanted 4-3-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom