• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsemyne

A good 0-0 for wales. Really good match as well. Both sides had lots of chances and gave it everything.
Oh and Bayonetta 2 demo is glorious.

Facism

How does Turkey even do it. They have pretty good players..

rotten football federation, rotten management, rotten national team staff. Players like Burak Yilmaz and Selcuk inan get all the time they want to play despite being 100% complete shit when it comes to international play (in the case of inan, 100% shit all the time).

The tactics in play on the pitch are usually horrible and players like calhanoglu don't seem to get time at all.

We had all this chest beating about cutting shit players last game and they didn't get cut. We were spared bollocks yilmaz because he hopefully broke his leg and ended his torrid head-slapping career of being a shit striker.

Gone Girl was really good

Interested to know what was changed from the book

But yeah really enjoyed it, gripping despite some obv "hmm reallllly" moments.

The lighting was amazing man God damn fincher knows how to disperse light across a scene in order to orchestrate mood and the narrative.

Zabojnik

Giovinco is throwing his career away playing for us. He'd be a really good WF in a 4-3-3 team that could afford to defend with only ten men. 15+ assists per season, easy. Just don't let him shoot.

kharma45

The lighting was amazing man God damn fincher knows how to disperse light across a scene in order to orchestrate mood and the narrative.

Ending was changed a bit, but I don't know much more than that. Want to read the book after seeing it now. Will get it on Kindle when the new one comes out.

WJD

Didn't feel like anything significant was changed at all to me. Was as close a page-to-frame adaptation as I've seen.

It's only friendlies, he still can't play for the next 8 real matches for Uruguay.

Oh okay, so that means he'd be allowed to play friendlies for Barca as well?

Good luck in the 2. Bundesliga. Klopp is finally getting what he deserves. Fucking actor.

Please do me a favour and post a pic of your face the moment you hear that Marco Reus prefers playing 2. Bundesliga for BVB next season to joining Weißbier FC.

Bold One

It was great. only few showed up, just because it was newly opened venue and the band isn't exactly a sell out band. The guitarists were drunk but played with great energy and I ended up chatting the cute bassist and bought this T-shirt:

t-shirt.png

Great night out!

The Wife of the lead guitarist is a very good friend of mine

Carbonox

Taylor Swift pls get off the Graham Norton Show. These young American popstars are all the dippiest dipshits I've ever dipped upon. Full on invalid.

Carbonox

Kompany is not Falco

Someone else from the UK - tell FF that we do actually have nice beaches here.

We do? I've been all over the south coast and it's fucking dutty m8. You might have some nice coastal areas but our beaches are fucking gash moyes.

dc89

We do? I've been all over the south coast and it's fucking dutty m8. You might have some nice coastal areas but our beaches are fucking gash moyes.

There's one 20 mins away from me which is nice. Proper sand, sand dunes, clean and there's stuff to do.
FF thinks all our beaches are made from pebbles or something.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Apparently we havent scored past the 62nd minute this season :eek:

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giovinco is throwing his career away playing for us. He'd be a really good WF in a 4-3-3 team that could afford to defend with only ten men. 15+ assists per season, easy. Just don't let him shoot.

my baby Gio :(

He was that good? I hope Allegri was watching :(

Zabojnik

my baby Gio :(

He was that good? I hope Allegri was watching :(

I missed the last 20mins, apparently he played well. He did for us as well in his last appearance.

Fucking international football. It sucks as it is and then Italy have to play Azersomething and fucking Malta. Kill me nao.

faridmon

The Wife of the lead guitarist is a very good friend of mine

What? I thought he was gay. The sexual tension between the two guitarists were through the roof. (Which everyone enjoyed btw) They were drunk, but still...

Bloody hell, signs of me getting out of touch in youth culture. I am getting old :(

Sounds like fun Farid!

Yeah, it was, they were genuine. Asked for beers and vodka during the set and joked casually throughout the show. The bassist was hot. She dyed her hair platinum blonde and it suited her. Had a chat with her a bit, seems that they are dead exhausted from making the album and touring.

They also played encore as they were embarrassed to do so since they have never done it before. They definitely enjoyed here in Birmingham!

Hixx

Reading Keano's book, my favourite passage so far:

"I'd never had an office before. Now I had a secretary. I had a phone - a phone with buttons, and different lines. I had a leather chair that swung around, a swivel chair. For the first few days I used to swing around on it. If any of the players of staff had peeped through the office window and seen me going "wheeeeeh!""

I'm just picturing him spinning round in a room at the Academy
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom