• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Chelsea have turned down a bid from Fulham to take veteran keeper Mark Schwarzer back to Craven Cottage."

I guess Cech is going in January then.

FootballFan

I have Mall Cop on bluray lol.

It came in a 5 blurays for $20 deal.

I don't even have it stacked up with my other blurays, it is hidden away in a box somewhere lol.

Not bought a DVD/Blu-ray in years so probably Hot Fuzz. Fucking hell I hated that film, I ended up seeing it at the cinema twice and parents thought that meant I liked it so bought me the DVD for Christmas, fucking hell that was a dark year

Hot Fuzz is fantastic.

This changes everything Steve.

Incredible.

faridmon

Hot Fuzz is an enjoyable movie. A lot of dumb stuff was involved, especially that ending, but it was good movie to watch in a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Rikkun

God Zaza was so shit today. Lucky us for Chiellini.
Lol.

Not bought a DVD/Blu-ray in years so probably Hot Fuzz. Fucking hell I hated that film, I ended up seeing it at the cinema twice and parents thought that meant I liked it so bought me the DVD for Christmas, fucking hell that was a dark year
You're the worst person ever.

My worst Blu-ray is probably The Horde, or Bruno.
Worst DVD has to be I Am Legend. But I have like 10 dvds so whatever.

Elchele

Chronicle

Xlz1iA4.png

Does favorite VHS count?

Extraterrestrial beings travel the galaxy to free men "oppressed" by females to make way for an entirely-homosexual society.

This is a movie about those who risk life, and partners, to guarantee living in a wonderful and free universe. This is a movie about the Gayniggers From Outer Space. The Gayniggers come from the planet Anus, in the 8th Sun System, far far away from here. They are much, much more intelligent than any other creature in the Universe. The most fascinating thing about them is that they, with the help of their super intelligence, and their highly developed telepathic system, Braintapping, will be able to create a world, a society, a perfect world to live in without the presence of women. A MALE ONLY WORLD.

s7WO3Ee.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

What a movie, Danish produced quality

I watched Blade Runner ages ago, like when I was 10 or 12, and I don't remember shit. other than robots looking like people. I should watch it again.

I watched Blade Runner ages ago, like when I was 10 or 12, and I don't remember shit. other than robots looking like people. I should watch it again.

I'm not sure you will like it. It's heavy on the atmosphere and the atmosphere is amazing, but some people find it boring. I love Blade Runner.

London/British girls are daft.

English people innit

I'm not sure you will like it. It's heavy on the atmosphere and the atmosphere is amazing, but some people find it boring. I love Blade Runner.

Sounds good to me, although any movie has a hard time having my full attention for more than 2 hours at a time. Internet has destroyed my attention span. But i also really like looking at pretty things.

Zabojnik

Yeah, what makes Blade Runner is the atmosphere and the way it looks, even 25-30 years later. If you plan on watching it, be sure to get this. Nothing else will do.

It's the same group of people that will complain about how "slow" and how "nothing happens" in shows like Mad Men, etc. People that for some reason can't appreciate beautiful things.

Arnie

|OT8| there is more to life than its magnitude and direction
This needs to happen.

Took that bird back on the bus tonight. We giggled and ate a multipack of Mini Cheddars. Was jokes. She's staying at her mam's. Damn. I'll send her a picture of my John Thomas.

faridmon

My favorite anime BR I've actually got is this one.

04QWf8P.jpg

And FLCL obviously.

While I love my FLCL copy (It was dirt cheap as well, £5), I do think its not as good as many people suggest. Those Hijinks at the start of the series are just too hyper to even make sense.

Watch The Girls Who Leapt through time, if you haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom