• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

What? I thought he was gay. The sexual tension between the two guitarists were through the roof. (Which everyone enjoyed btw) They were drunk, but still...

Bloody hell, signs of me getting out of touch in youth culture. I am getting old :(

Lammy, asian guy right? lol I spent the day with him and his wife at her birthday party, he does appear slightly effeminate but he's straight lol

faridmon

Lammy, asian guy right? lol I spent the day with him and his wife at her birthday party, he does appear slightly effeminate but he's straight lol

Him and Jeromy were going all lovely-dovely. I could have sworn they touched each others dick at one point. Lol

They were great live though. Their optimisms was quite infectious.

Wilbur

Banned
Carlos Quirosz(sp) was a cunt to him tbf.

Though Keane asked if he fucked his wife in the same position every time was probably a bad idea.

It probably was :lol

I love Keane, but he's undeniably a bitter hypocritical fucking tool. Would love to see him make it big in management though; had a year or two with you but Ipswich was a disaster.

The ironic thing about Fergie and Keane is that they're so fucking similar. Both massive wankers that can't deal with not being the centre of power or being wrong.

Keane as a pundit is the fucking worst. While the rest tries to analyse the game a bit, he just sits with crossed arms saying "well that's his job" to everything. He has even more anger in him, than the Arsenal and Liverpool supporters on here combined, and they are very angry.

faridmon

Lillies and Remain's new album is called ''Romanticism''. The cover of it have also been revealed:

10450786_10152732279209841_8273566637432662371_n.jpg

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vHYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilbur

Banned
Lillies and Remain's new album is called ''Romanticism''. The cover of it have also been revealed:

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vHYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she looks so disappointed

faridmon

Keane as a pundit is the fucking worst. While the rest tries to analyse the game a bit, he just sits with crossed arms saying "well that's his job" to everything. He has even more anger in him, than the Arsenal and Liverpool supporters on here combined, and they are very angry.

Well, I would be bloody angry if I had to share a stdudio with Chiles, so its understandable.

I actually like Keane as a pundit, he does raise a lot of good points, its just assholes that sits with him ruins everything by spouting nonsense which ticks him off.

faridmon

she looks so disappointed

Exactly!!!!!

Those guys are so Meta

Every Lillies and Remains song sounds the same

While they do have a constructive template in each of their album, I can assure you that each and every song sounds different.

Although, lately they had to remake/recompose some tracks in their recent albums from previous once in order to make it appear more meaty which is very disappointing.

I'm not sure about that.

They certainly have their similarities but I think Keane is destructive on a level way beyond Fergie.

I agree that Fergie's more calculating with the way he displays his emotions than Keane. Ostensibly they're angry cunts but in ways that comes from different places for each of them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Respect motherfuckers do you speak it?

Roy-Keane.png

he was so much like Conte :lol

I missed the last 20mins, apparently he played well. He did for us as well in his last appearance.

Fucking international football. It sucks as it is and then Italy have to play Azersomething and fucking Malta. Kill me nao.

not like playing well means anything to Allegri :lol

COMAN IS DEAD

faridmon

never seen them live, I should rectify that soon

They are weird bunch. While their live music sounds good at a face value and is generally enjoyable, they differ quite a lot from their recoded material. For all the crisp vocals drenched in a fuzzy, reverbed guitar work that they seem to play off in their Music, they substituted with a drone heavy shoegaze full of reverb noises and loud pedal effects. The nice vocals are still there, but its basically buried underneath all of those distorted guitar work. Heck the bass is practically unhearble as well.

Haha.
Schalke contacted Wilmots first, which means that Di Matteo was second choice.

Eh that happens all the time. Wouldn't be surprised if they contacted more than those two too, looking on the market for who actually would be interested...

Hey, I care about quality too you dork.

I am hard to please!

You must understand, me and my brother shares a lot of genes. The quality is unquestionable.

I hope Twin Peaks gets cancelled again

I'm alright to be honest, it already got the GOAT status Yurt, it can only get downhill from here.

K1LLER7

Good games today Penny, Freewheelin, Fergie & Panty. I want a pay rise :p

-----

Brazil v Argentina tomorrow. At least there's some football to watch.

Eh that happens all the time. Wouldn't be surprised if they contacted more than those two too, looking on the market for who actually would be interested...

You must understand, me and my brother shares a lot of genes. The quality is unquestionable.

I'm alright to be honest, it already got the GOAT status Yurt, it can only get downhill from here.

You both look blonde in your young FB pictures. Odd.

Pennywise

It's Schalke we're talking about.
They're shit.

About 70mins of it. Both him and Zaza were pretty shit. Whole squad looked a bit like they couldn't be arsed, which is understandable, given the opponent.

Great.
Time to get some self esteem at Dortmund then.

Hixx

Why has the Wolf Among Us season 2 not been announced yet

What is the worst DVD/Blu ray you all own?

Mine is probably Hostel. Or The Hurt Locker.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man Utd striker Falcao is struggling with a muscle strain and is likely to start on the bench tonight for Colombia versus El Salvador.

Apparently he got it last game

Not bought a DVD/Blu-ray in years so probably Hot Fuzz. Fucking hell I hated that film, I ended up seeing it at the cinema twice and parents thought that meant I liked it so bought me the DVD for Christmas, fucking hell that was a dark year

Pennywise

28 days later.
The BR version is shit.

I've got no movie I don't like.
Usually I'm pretty cautious about buying movies, because I don't wanna end up with shit.

Not bought a DVD/Blu-ray in years so probably Hot Fuzz. Fucking hell I hated that film, I ended up seeing it at the cinema twice and parents thought that meant I liked it so bought me the DVD for Christmas, fucking hell that was a dark year

Yeah I never quite got the love for Hot Fuzz, it's not really that good is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom