• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

dat avengers 2 trailer tho

15604690672_eba9799cde_o.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i think avengers 2 will be a great movie and i'll enjoy watching it, but the trailer did nothing for me, it looked like a call of duty game

Jarnet87

Avengers 2: Double the tie ins, double the shlock.

Balotelli is the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe he'll ask for a dream move back to Milan when the season is over.

Hixx

lads

kebab meat and chips

on a pizza

with garlic sauce

its disgusting before and after you eat but during? amazing

Like pepperamis dipped in chocolate.

FuturusX

So only Chelsea manged to shine...the rest managed to shit their pants in varying degrees. Yeah I know Arsenal won but still regard that performance as poop stain.

jts

...hate me...
I didn't join this time because I was too busy getting my worst time in Seasons ever. I just straight turned off the console during the 5th consecutive beatdown I was receiving, never did that before.

Fuck this broken game.

Scum

I know FIFA might be fun but you guys sound like you're suffering through it.

Why do it? Can't be that fun?!

bud

my interpretation is that he stole her car but then he regretted that decision so he wanted to give it back but then girlfriend was like it's okay i forgive you here you can have it and then fell on her head

Lightning

Banned
I wonder how Liverpool fans feel now with Balotelli and Welbeck. They were gloating and laughing in our faces when the deals were done.

I was against Balotellii from before the world cup when we were linked with him and everything I've seen from him still has me negative on him. He's a bad apple for me, not a team man, and no matter his talent can just fuck off.

my interpretation is that he stole her car but then he regretted that decision so he wanted to give it back but then girlfriend was like it's okay i forgive you here you can have it and then fell on her head

my simple interpretation is that they couldn't go through the gate so someone had to get out of the car and lift it so they could go through but then they started being stupid and thats why she ended up with her neck broken :( (i assume)

FuturusX

mcdonalds

You wat m8?

I wonder how Liverpool fans feel now with Balotelli and Welbeck. They were gloating and laughing in our faces when the deals were done.

I was against Balotellii from before the world cup when we were linked with him and everything I've seen from him still has me negative on him. He's a bad apple for me, not a team man, and no matter his talent can just fuck off.

I agree everything bad is connected to Arsenal...

Lightning

Banned
Anderlecht manager moaning about the referee LOL. Cry me a river you cunt, must be from Manchester City.

You had Arsenal playing absolutely shit and you still couldn't win with so many of our players injured or not 100% fit and you still shit the bed. I could watch that awesomeness Chambers cross to Gibbs all day, what a fantastic delivery.

Rikkun

Roma will be fine.
We won't.
And then we'll kiss goodbye to scudetto too.

At least the movie was real good, best Marvel ever.

Messi

Anderlecht manager moaning about the referee LOL. Cry me a river you cunt, must be from Manchester City.

You had Arsenal playing absolutely shit and you still couldn't win with so many of our players injured or not 100% fit and you still shit the bed. I could watch that awesomeness Chambers cross to Gibbs all day, what a fantastic delivery.

He can't hear you

I simply don't understand Balotelli as a Liverpool player, I mean what was the management thinking during this transfer window? Too many new faces, too little time to click. I understand the inclusion of CL games needs more squad depth but the team is clearly not working out.

Look what happened to Madrid during the transfer window, we needed about 1 solid month well into the season to get things right.

MPW

Anfield applauded Ronaldo and Toni Kroos when they were removed.

hats off to the anfield crowd for creating a great atmosphere.

pool should have bought 1 or 2 world class players instead of couple of average players during the summer.

kroos is f'n class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom