• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Manchester City are to submit an official letter of complaint to Uefa on Thursday over the breach of its ground closure sanction during the Champions League clash with CSKA Moscow in Russia on Tuesday.

Within the correspondence, understood to be worded in the strongest possible terms by the club’s legal team, City will also request that Uefa contributes some of the £200,000 fine imposed on CSKA for the racist behaviour of their fans towards the costs incurred by City supporters forced to cancel their trips to Moscow following the decision to ban spectators from watching the game earlier this month.
Despite hitting CSKA with a three-game stadium closure following a series of unsavoury incidents involving their supporters, at least 300 fans cheered the team on at the Khimki Arena against Manchester City.

Uefa confirmed that 650 spectators, including media and official partners, watched the game in the Russian capital. But with several pictured wearing CSKA colours and contravening regulations by drinking alcohol in the stands during the game, City are determined to be given an explanation by Uefa.
Despite City’s initial complaint to Uefa on Tuesday, the body rejected the Premier League champions’ protest on Wednesday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...KA-Moscow-of-breaching-ban-on-supporters.html

I hate UEFA. So much.

Easy victory for us. Galatasaray, just like Arsenal and Anderlecht, defended like shit and gave us too much space. The rest was just routine.

Four goals and a clean sheet, yet I don't feel any joy.
This must be how Bayern fans feel every week.
I just know we will bottle it next weekend against Hannover. We'll repeat the same fucking mistakes and Hannover will benefit. Fuck football.

could you imagine Dortmund doing amazingly in champions league this season but at the same time getting the boot from the bundesliga?

3Sixty

Sausage and Egg bagel meal please love.

Learn that phrase. Love it.

--

10440720_10204846600185974_2472142569763797522_n.jpg

:lol

Damn

Abraxas

Toni Kroos ‏@ToniKroos 2m2 minutes ago
Great win tonight against a strong team! Fantastic atmosphere at Anfield Road!!!

lol toni pls.

3Sixty

I always got the McMuffin and sort of never understood McDonalds breakfast hype...

Then i got the bagel.

I love the breakfast wrap too.

Fuck.

Zabojnik

I'm a broken man.

Matches like tonight's are the absolute worst. First half, your team is playing like all they care about is going home with a safe draw, even though they were all "we're gonna show everybody what we're capable of" before the game. On top of that your manager completely fucks up the starting XI by including what is in his current state a retired football player (Pirlo), who inevitably makes a retarded mistake, one of many, which leads to a stupidly conceeded goal.

Second half. The players have finally decided to show that there is a pretty significant technical gap between the two teams and stars playing LIKE THEY SHOULD'VE FROM THE FIRST MINUTE. But because this is Juve and we're playing in Europe, the other team's keeper is having the game of a lifetime. Four, five incredible saves, the opponent is on his knees, but the fucking goal won't come. It just fucking won't.

Fuck football, fuck life.

I'm a broken man.

Matches like tonight's are the absolute worst. First half, your teams is playing like all they care about is going home with a safe draw, even though they were all "we're gonna show everybody what we're capable of" before the game. On top of that your manager completely fucks up the starting XI by including what is in his current state a retired football player (Pirlo), who inevitably fucks up, which leads to a stupidly conceeded goal.

Second half. The players have finally decided to show that there is a pretty significant technical gap between the two teams and stars playing LIKE THEY SHOULD'VE FROM THE FIRST MINUTE. But because this is Juve and we're playing in Europe, the other team's keeper is having the game of a lifetime. Four, five incredible saves, the opponent is on his knees, but the fucking goal won't come. It just fucking won't.

Too much quality in this Juve squad to not come out of the group. You'll be fine.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm a broken man.

Matches like tonight's are the absolute worst. First half, your teams is playing like all they care about is going home with a safe draw, even though they were all "we're gonna show everybody what we're capable of" before the game. On top of that your manager completely fucks up the starting XI by including what is in his current state a retired football player (Pirlo), who inevitably fucks up, which leads to a stupidly conceeded goal.

at least you're not roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom