• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

Gold Member
What does that even mean? Was I too bad? Or is my degree too much? If yes , I don't even care.

It was for the Beijing job I applied for :(

welcome to the shitty end of being "overqualified" for a job :/ You're going to get more of those rejections.

K1LLER7

I FINALLY LANDED A JOB!!!!

pending references check :p

Edit: Bla keep at it. I've been rejected so many times. Keep trying and you'll find something eventually.

Jack cw

Is begging afterwards forbidden? I would have gone to Beijing for this job :/

Don't do this. You have something of quality that you would have given those guys with your qualification and dedication. They didn't want it or didn't recognize it and going there begging would look like a selling off of your skill and quality and make you look weak and depending, so they will definately rip you off. So pls know what you are and what you are able to and look for someone who really sees your potential and is willing to pay for it and offer you something that fits both parties. Until then, you might recive a lot of rejections, but you'll find something in the end. Don't worry. Just don't start doubting yourself.

Blablurn

Don't do this. You have something of quality that you would have given those guys with your qualification and dedication. They didn't want it or recognized it and going there begging would look like a selling off of your skill and quality and make you look weak and depending, so they will definately rip you off. So pls know what you are and what you are able to and look for someone who really sees your potential and is willing to pay for it and offer you something that fits both parties. Until then, you might recive a lot of rejections, but you'll find something in the end. Don't worry. Just don't start doubting yourself.
Thanks Jack! I should bookmark this post for future use. Thanks for the nice words! I will not give up o/.

don't be a Pranjic

lol

Pennywise

Dortmund are pieces of crap and we're going to beat them when they arrive at the Emirates.

Pls.
Dortmund doesn't give a crap about where they're playing.
Compared to Istanbul, Emirates sounds like a retirement home.

We are gonna rip you a new one and you can be glad that Anderlecht basically gifted you the points yesterday and you're gonna be second in the group.

Congrats.
Bebe is growing up.

K1LLER7

Pls.

We are gonna rip you a new one and you can be glad that Anderlecht basically gifted you the points yesterday and you're gonna be second in the group.

Congrats.
Bebe is growing up.
Thanks.

I'm going to go HAM in clubs today :p

Lightning

Banned
Pls.

Enjoy your confidence when you drop points in the Bundesliga again this week.

Even we scored 4 against useless galatasaray. Istanbul loses all intimidation when the team is so bad and can't defend.

Wilbur

Banned

Even we scored 4 against useless galatasaray. Istanbul loses all intimidation when the team is so bad and can't defend.

You've won two Premier League games all season. Two.

Two.

Is he showing Mignolet how to make a save?

Think he's telling a Real Madrid player that they've won it five times

which is just spectacular

jts

...hate me...
Put me in wanting a job list, m8s.

I haven't even started looking for it tbh. Just lack the guts and barely know where to start.

Picture it. I'm in a small town in Finland since 2 weeks ago. Fuck if I understand this language. The weather is cold as balls.

All I have is a bachelor of business management and an IELTS certificate.

Back home I left a job in my family's company.

I needed a long break from home though.

Am I screwed.

Why can't I just get money to be online. I'd be rich as fuck.

Congrats KILLER7!

Blablurn

I haven't even started looking for it tbh. Just lack the guts and barely know where to start.

Picture it. I'm in a small town in Finland since 2 weeks ago. Fuck if I understand this language.

Am I screwed.

Congrats KILLER7!

Business management sounds like something you can use everywhere in the world. You'll be fine, mate. Why not going back home?

Pennywise

Don't worry m8, it's Hannover coming and they're exactly what we need right now.
They are trying to make the game themselves and are not just playing defensive and are waiting for us.

The same thing can be said about the CL, and our players are getting more and more into shape.
Gündogan is fucking back !

Thanks.

I'm going to go HAM in clubs today :p

We played with 8 guys yesterday.

Batongen

Banned

Picture it. I'm in a small town in Finland since 2 weeks ago. Fuck if I understand this language. The weather is cold as balls.

Am I screwed.

Congrats KILLER7!

Why the fuck would you go to Finland of all places? (Wooden can back me up on this).

jts

...hate me...
Business management sounds like something you can use everywhere in the world. You'll be fine, mate. Why not going back home?

Because my girlfriend lives here and also I want to prove myself outside of the safety of my family's company.

My girlfriend's placement limits my scope though.

A god damn small town in Finland.
Why the fuck would you go to Finland of all places? (Wooden can back me up on this).
See above.

Jack cw

Don't worry m8, it's Hannover coming and they're exactly what we need right now.
They are trying to make the game themselves and are not just playing defensive and are waiting for us.

The same thing can be said about the CL, and our players are getting more and more into shape.
Gündogan is fucking back !

I don't know what I'll do if Hannover make you struggle.

Blablurn

Because my girlfriend lives here and also I want to prove myself outside of the safety of my family's company.

I understand that since I have to cope with a similar problem. Your gf coming to you was no option?

Batongen

Banned

See above.

Right, so she's Finnish I take it? Good luck m8. Winter is coming.

jts

...hate me...
I understand that since I have to cope with a similar problem. Your gf coming to you was no option?
She was there for a year in Erasmus back in 2012/2013 but also could barely learn a single word of the language :/

We agreed that it would be my turn to try out the other country. It was basically this or breaking up.

I just can't let go of things.

Pennywise

I don't know what I'll do if Hannover make you struggle.

Like I said, we had our fair share of trouble and individual mistakes against teams like Cologne,Hamburg or Stuttgart.
They we're smart enough to just park the bus and use long balls, and even though they had a pass quote like 50 % it worked fine, thanks to the individual mistakes.
This tactic made it impossible for our offensive who was still struggling without anyone creative except for Kagawa.
Now Reus,Gündogan and Miki are back, and players like Großkreutz finally get a needed break.

The next matches with Hannover,Pauli,Bayern,Gladbach and the CL matches are all teams that are trying to make the match.
Obviously Bayern is a different matter with the individual class, but overall we are in a much better position as long as we don't fuck up ourselves again.

Jack cw

Like I said, we had our fair share of trouble and individual mistakes against teams like Cologne,Hamburg or Stuttgart.
They we're smart enough to just park the bus and use long balls, and even though they had a pass quote like 50 % it worked fine, thanks to the individual mistakes.
This tactic made it impossible for our offensive who was still struggling without anyone creative except for Kagawa.
Now Reus,Gündogan and Miki are back, and players like Großkreutz finally get a needed break.

The next matches with Hannover,Pauli,Bayern,Gladbach and the CL matches are all teams that are trying to make the match.
Obviously Bayern is a different matter with the individual class, but overall we are in a much better position as long as we don't fuck up ourselves again.

You really think that all the teams you posted didn't notice why and how you struggle? Especially Gladbach and Bayern have the tactical and team strategic skill to make you problems and beat you while making the game. You shouldnt rely on that teams are blind and unprepared.

Pennywise

You really think that all the teams you posted didn't notice why and how you struggle? Especially Gladbach and Bayern have the tactical and team strategic skill to make you problems and beat you while making the game. You shouldnt rely on that teams are blind and unprepared.

Of course, but both Gladbach and Bayern doesn't even need to park the bus.
They have the individual class which provokes some mistakes by us.
Bayern will know who to pressure in our lineup, and it will all come down to our lineup.

Sokratis yesterday just worked thanks to Gala.
He would get eaten by Robben, and Aubameyang is also not the solution to every opponent.

B0lPVWaIMAI66jd.jpg
All of Benders injuries :/

TeddyBoy

Apparently it's a new dawn, but I keep on limboing in the darkness with no light in sight.

Have no fear Batongen, our Lord and savour will return from injury soon and we won't have to play our back up anymore.

Flanagan

Edit: Bla keep at it. I've been rejected so many times. Keep trying and you'll find something eventually.

Congrats Killer!

K1LLER7

Have no fear Batongen, our Lord and savour will return from injury soon and we won't have to play our back up anymore.

Flanagan

Congrats Killer!

Congrats Killer! Well done, man.

Bla, don't be too disheartened. We're in the same boat. Let's support each other.

Here's a jokes Vine of a Liverpool fan - https://vine.co/v/Oh7zI77MZBz

Congrats Bebe! We had about 8 players playing last night after the CL games, was pretty hectic :p
Thanks m8s.

Did you get relegated yesterday?

Jack cw

Of course, but both Gladbach and Bayern doesn't even need to park the bus.
They have the individual class which provokes some mistakes by us.
Bayern will know who to pressure in our lineup, and it will all come down to our lineup.

Sokratis yesterday just worked thanks to Gala.
He would get eaten by Robben, and Aubameyang is also not the solution to every opponent.

All of Benders injuries :/

Fair enough.
See you in Allianz Arena in a bit more than a week.

Pennywise

Fair enough.
See you in Allianz Arena in a bit more than a week.
I know that we're most likely going to loose against Bayern, but match practice is all we need.

It's known that players need their time to adept to the Dortmund system.
Kagawa obviously needs more time, and fucking hell what did they do in Manchester ?
He still get's cramps nearly every time.

Gündogan is fit but also needs the match practice, same goes for Subotic,Hummels and Reus.
Really looking forward to the moment when Kuba is back and we got our Polish side back.

Thanks m8s.

Did you get relegated yesterday?

Don't know m8.
I left when there we're still 3-4 games left, because it was late.

Stergod® hasn't been playing much lately, that's why you lost so many games

Pls.
Killer,Fergie and Dean brought shame to our club and got relegated twice, when I got back we moved up again twice !

Jamie Redknapp on Balotelli: "There's a reason when you go to the supermarket and things are half price. Why on earth they went for him, I'll never know.

LOLIPOP

Haha

He'll be gone at the end of the season. Continually moving to teams at a lower price until they realize he's shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom