• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Oh, Lamela's goal was a rabona. I saw the vine and was all like "why are people fucking freaking out over that goal?" It looked like a normal touch with the inside of the right foot.

I was so wrong.

Sr4uvyn.gif

0VJMn57.gif

9ps2G0O.gif

rzgL7iv.jpg

He's too good for us.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm glad Poch is pissed. To score 5 is great but defensively we are so sloppy. We showed against Arsenal and Southampton that we can be organised so there is no excuse. We are still too lazy in our defending.

Scum

I'm glad Poch is pissed. To score 5 is great but defensively we are so sloppy. We showed against Arsenal and Southampton that we can be organised so there is no excuse. We are still too lazy in our defending.

I hope he beats that shite out of 'em. We need be consistently goid, defensively.

Last year in the classico we had a vertical setup with DiMaria and Bale, it gave us speed and the ability to penetrate through the wings. We lost both league games.

This year we have Isco/James - more possession style oriented players with the ability to hold on to the ball given their positions. We'll so how this fares against a team who likes possession play.

Kroos and Alonso is the other noteworthy change - we're going to need the youth as Barca will be attacking our mid hard! Illara may need to be brought on as well later in the game to tone things down.

Arnie

Thanks for the addresses lads.

Will be sending early next week when I get a moment. Should be with you all by next Thursday.

I loaded up my copy tonight. Had a race. Went to bed.

Hixx

Driveclub bores me so much I keep forgetting I have it to send back to my rental site.

PGR spiritual successor my ANUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom