• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Friends are an inconvenience, it is known

That being said sometimes you can do fun things, and that is acceptable. But that is also rare.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played pool a week last friday with a girl and that was very fun inspite of winning game one and accidently potting the white and black in game two, which was horrendous of me. She asked for a rematch and I havent accepted yet, I think id rather win at bowling.

pulga

Banned
Watching the match on repeat. Dat James assist to Ronaldo.

I should go back and read the posts from the day the draw :p

Scum

bowling is shit.

it is known.

iIWWSr0DZ0xWN.gif

Mr Cola

I am a subpar bowler but good lord ill give it everything to win.

Apparently I was fun to be with, we talked about Disney films, she said she liked Beauty and the beast and I agreed, though she was wrong to dislike Aladdin and didnt appear happy to hear I thought Gaston was the best character.

pulga

Banned
Wotcha plug. Enjoy the Bayern v Roma game?

Amazing, the definition of an exhibition. Feel real lucky to have gotten to see Gotze, Ribery, Lewa, Robben and Muller all score in the flesh

Mia san mia <3

i also enjoyed shouting obscenities at pep

Chipotle

I don't post much but I'm in a difficult situation. My girlfriend has got into fantasy premier league (good) and is doing consistently better than me (bad). She takes all the players I talk about then tells me I'm copying her if I pick any of them. We have the same team bar 2-3 players and I want to win, any left field people I can choose that will inspire disdain by Friday but awe by Monday?

I need to win this week.

#gamergate

jts

...hate me...
Nice games ppl.

Played like an ass but it was fun and we got promoted.

Cherry popped.
I don't post much but I'm in a difficult situation. My girlfriend has got into fantasy premier league (good) and is doing consistently better than me (bad). She takes all the players I talk about then tells me I'm copying her if I pick any of them. We have the same team bar 2-3 players and I want to win, any left field people I can choose that will inspire disdain by Friday but awe by Monday?

I need to win this week.

#gamergate
Take Danny "Dat Guy" Welbz into consideration. He probably gonna destroy Sunderland innit.

K1LLER7

Good games lads.

Banter FC is on the up.

They found a CB who can dribble like Messi, pass like Scholes & finish like Ronaldo.

Dat Bebe.

GorillaJu

I need to win this week.

#gamergate

This is hilarious and mimics my situation with my friend really closely.

And now his wife is into it as well and is beating the shit out of him.

Chipotle

Nice games ppl.

Played like an ass but it was fun and we got promoted.

Cherry popped.Take Danny "Dat Guy" Welbz into consideration. He probably gonna destroy Sunderland innit.
Already in my (and her) team. Out of sentimentality as much as anything. Dat Guy.

jesalr

Good games lads.

Banter FC is on the up.

They found a CB who can dribble like Messi, pass like Scholes & finish like Ronaldo.

Dat Bebe.

And a Striker who can stand on the half way line and latch onto balls pumped up the pitch.

Dat Stokeball.

Dat JesalR :p

K1LLER7

We signed IRAQICITIZEN?
M8 you've never seen a defender like me.

Still a CAM, 5.7", play at CB. As soon as I make the move, we go on a winning streak and get promoted.

Before they wanted me to stay away from CB. Now they'll want me there. I'm in a position of power. This must be how Wayne Rooney feels.

I want a payrise Dean.

Koko

Banned

I need to win this week.

#gamergate

Keep Costa. Then tell her that he is out for the game.

Enjoy your 24 points lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom