• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year in the classico we had a vertical setup with DiMaria and Bale, it gave us speed and the ability to penetrate through the wings. We lost both league games.

This year we have Isco/James - more possession style oriented players with the ability to hold on to the ball given their positions. We'll so how this fares against a team who likes possession play.

Kroos and Alonso is the other noteworthy change - we're going to need the youth as Barca will be attacking our mid hard! Illara may need to be brought on as well later in the game to tone things down.

Barca will play better possession style football any day. Even against Liverpool there were times when the ball was given away easily which will be a deathbed against Barca.

Wilbur

Banned
Thanks for the addresses lads.

Will be sending early next week when I get a moment. Should be with you all by next Thursday.

I loaded up my copy tonight. Had a race. Went to bed.

No rush baby <3 I'll probably never play it :lol

Driveclub bores me so much I keep forgetting I have it to send back to my rental site.

PGR spiritual successor my ANUS

I only really like burnout 3

anthonyOA

Driveclub bores me so much I keep forgetting I have it to send back to my rental site.

PGR spiritual successor my ANUS

Edge have confirmed themselves as a joke publication for giving DC the same score as FH2. No fanboy BS here, you just have to play both.

I've always noticed though that they give British devs and easy time of it. Doesn't help that they wrote the XB1s obituary ages ago.

Clydefrog

True. However for the most part, this model I made is correct

E4DbW.jpg

you didn't make that

Facism

Gold Member
Edge have confirmed themselves as a joke publication for giving DC the same score as FH2. No fanboy BS here, you just have to play both.

I've always noticed though that they give British devs and easy time of it. Doesn't help that they wrote the XB1s obituary ages ago.

bully-wully mate, "no fanboy BS" indeed.

They gave Destiny a 8 lol

WJD

Balls did I miss the Drive Club rush?

That said I probably wouldn't play it more than a couple of times either.

Facism

Gold Member
I had more fun with the Forza demo than I've had with about 8 hours of Driveclub tbf.

you're not acting like a fanboy and crying about review scores whilst calling the magazine a joke because Driveclub got the same score as your favourite microsoft (c) XBONE (c) saviour "fun as hell 10/10 imo lol driveclub" racer.

FootballFan

I disagree.

Arnie

'kin 'ell, arnie's living the dream. You're going Madrid as well aren't you? Seeing the GOAT in the flesh.

Nope, had to cancel because it's the same time as the WWE UK Tour. One of my biggest clients. Literally wasn't signed off.

Flights are non-refundable and all. For a man that can't afford mangos it was a real kick in the plums.

Which reminds me, Paul LFC? If you're about in Liverpool come watch some good old fashioned wrestling.

Wilbur

Banned
Nope, had to cancel because it's the same time as the WWE UK Tour. One of my biggest clients. Literally wasn't signed off.

Flights are non-refundable and all. For a man that can't afford mangos it was a real kick in the plums.

Which reminds me, Paul LFC? If you're about in Liverpool come watch some good old fashioned wrestling.

Oh, that's devastating. Still, you'll still be seeing the GOAT in the flesh. Jose Enrique, please stand up.

Hixx

@JozyAltidore · 2m 2 minutes ago
If you ever meet a girl that's seen gone girl and said she LIKED it... run..run fast.. and keep running lol

jozy pls

Arnie

Arnies going to the clasico?!

I was due to go to Madrid away in the CL. Booked flights and hotel. Work didn't sign it off. I was stupid for booking before realising my schedule but at the time of the draw I had to rush to do things on the cheap.

Disastrous.
Arnie you have a great opportunity to ogle some Divas.

I'm well jealous.

I've interviewed most of them.

Best Diva in history is Trish Stratus.

Wilbur

Banned
has anyone asked what Jozy's favourite film is

Trish STRATUS J E S U S

I remember her

Fuck

I would pay to have her pin me down and suplex my cock

FootballFan

I was due to go to Madrid away in the CL. Booked flights and hotel. Work didn't sign it off. I was stupid for booking before realising my schedule but at the time of the draw I had to rush to do things on the cheap.

Disastrous.

Ohhhh Nathan confused me when he said you're going to watch goat. Thought he meant the Clasico in Madrid.

Unlucky man, that would've sucked.

Hard to pick best diva. Some incredible ones.

Clegg

Disastrous.

I hate you.

El Topo

Smash Bros for Wii U looks even better than the 3DS version (except for the lack of Smash Run). Free soundtrack is pretty nice as well.

G'day people. Shit how I have so little time to post these days, combination of a few things. Mainly uni though, which is going well, only dropped 5% in my first two assignments, the Mourinho of University if you like
interpret that however you want

So yeah, I haven't totally disappeared.

oh, and that Sunderland game........................YES MOYES.

GorillaJu

Oh God don't bring this stupid bullshit into this thread. Whining about review scores is gaming side.

Forza Horizon 2 was made by Playground Games (on Xbox One) and Sumo Digital (on Xbox 360) both of which are UK developers - with help from Turn10 admittedly. So unless they've got specific beef with Turn10s involvement then perhaps they just didn't like - or did like, Driveclub and FH2 equally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom