• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf dragged me to this fuckin salsa dance competition and all I can do is appreciate that muscle relaxers and alcohol complement each other beautifully.

Also what the fuck is the point of even having male dancers. No one is watching them, in their stupid suits, everyone is 100% focused on the next dress twirl hoping to get a glimpse at dat ass.

Not all of us are horn dogs. I can appreciate a good ballerino.

GorillaJu

Really enjoying Football Manager 15. The scout report is fantastic now.

I bet they finally gave Suarez the sick ass stats he deserves now that he's no longer a liverpool player.

I hate that sports interactive is part of the global anti liverpool conspiracy. I mean have you fucking seen brendan Rodgers' stats. Might as well hire your youth captain to coach

Wilbur

Banned
I bet they finally gave Suarez the sick ass stats he deserves now that he's no longer a liverpool player.

I hate that sports interactive is part of the global anti liverpool conspiracy. I mean have you fucking seen brendan Rodgers' stats. Might as well hire your youth captain to coach

stop drinking

What has Rodgers ever achieved that would be deserving of "sick ass" stats? The guy didn't even win the Championship

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(i wouldn't care if barca won, i just wanna see some fights, red cards, various dubious decisions from the referee, and many goals)

Pretty much. And really, that's all I ever want from any game that doesn't involve Juve

Ironically I got those with Juve more tho

My gf dragged me to this fuckin salsa dance competition and all I can do is appreciate that muscle relaxers and alcohol complement each other beautifully.

Also what the fuck is the point of even having male dancers. No one is watching them, in their stupid suits, everyone is 100% focused on the next dress twirl hoping to get a glimpse at dat ass.
I'm forced to go to hip hop clubs, with break dancing and women dressed like rappers and all that shit that comes with it

YOU'LL LIVE

GorillaJu

Well you were also implying that Rodgers doesn't have good stats.

Suarez's stats weren't really befitting of someone of his skill level last year.

Rodgers' stats last year wouldn't get him hired to manage a McDonald's, never mind a Premier League team.

I for one fully support the knee jerk inflation of stats in FIFA/FM based on a single season (so long as it makes liverpool stronger)

lol

You should see how they treat Manchester United before saying that.

Herrera = 3 1/2 stars with a huge fucking paycheck. Di Maria: 4 Stars. Rojo: 2 1/2 stars.

Couldn't buy most players even with a big war chest because no one is interested. Apparently the players that we bought only came in thanks to us paying a disgusting amount for them every week.

Hell, not even Falcao is interested despite being on loan; UNTIL I managed to get into the Champion's League.

it's fun but fucking hell all my defenders are getting injured constantly!

Yep, injury prone players are annoying. I'm fucking looking at you RVP.

Also United is fucking poor the next season, bleeding out money every month.

bjaelke

lol

Herrera = 3 1/2 stars with a huge fucking paycheck. Di Maria: 4 Stars. Rojo: 2 1/2 stars.

Couldn't buy most players even with a big war chest because no one is interested. Apparently the players that we bought only came in thanks to us paying a disgusting amount for them every week.

Hell, not even Falcao is interested despite being on loan; UNTIL I managed to get into the Champion's League.

nothing wrong with that

Wilbur

Banned
Working 11:30 until 3:30 today and then think I'm out immediately after, so missing all the football. And then tomorrow working 12:30-8:30

why can't football revolve around my schedule

GorillaJu

lol

Fucking embarrassing. I bet the South American nobodies that elsk stalks on Instagram are all 5 stars.

Can't a premface catch a break?

Suarez's stats weren't really befitting of someone of his skill level last year.

Rodgers' stats last year wouldn't get him hired to manage a McDonald's, never mind a Premier League team.

I for one fully support the knee jerk inflation of stats in FIFA/FM based on a single season (so long as it makes liverpool stronger)

Imagine how bad a Rodgers Mcdonald's would be if he lost his best burger flipper.

Fucking embarrassing. I bet the South American nobodies that elsk stalks on Instagram are all 5 stars.

Can't a premface catch a break?

They got Sterling's Pros and Cons right tho.

y9gbBa7.png

Oh and Real Madrid is bleeding players. Just check up on them now and then, there's someone bound to be unhappy.

Got Kroos on the cheap after one season. Now Isco is on the transfer list, and Christiano Ronaldo requested one too.

Just watched the opening of The Flash episode 3 and there is this guy who comes out of the cinema alone with a smile that says "i just jerked off in there and nobody caught me" and what the fuck
the bad guy is a fart???

He'll still be able to fry a McWenger.

Nobody really likes French food

This all sounds reasonable.

Anyway you really shouldn't completely judge a player on their skill stars from your scout and coaches.
Of course not.

Just that there has been nothing noteworthy about them in their performances.

Oh, also the fans and board was pissed at me for selling Young. Cunts.

Hixx

17:00 PFT
(Premface time)
is a stupid time?

Hixx pls.

That's the time I will be walking through the SoL carpark. So yes.

Premfaces attend their games m8.

edit: it's also such a stupid time that because of rules in England, the first 15 minutes won't be shown on TV over here. La Liga has a long way to go. Amateurs.

Pennywise

This all sounds reasonable.

Anyway you really shouldn't completely judge a player on their skill stars from your scout and coaches.

Wooden pls you've gotta help me.

When is the game coming out ?

As I already told you, you can't just buy the game from the german store, so I have to rely on a key site.
Any suggestions for a good and cheap one, or will you be getting it from the steam store ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom