• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

barca will win clasico because of casillas

for the first time a long time barca has the clear advantage in goalkeeping

A boring short film stretched to an hour and a half with no pay off. And spiders. Big fucking spiders. Fuck.

I didnt care for it.

It's okay, it's based on a novel so maybe I'll give that a read at some point in this lifetime.

hahahaha

thats gets everyone

apparently thats meant to represent his wife

Once he had decided to get back to his old ways his wife became the spider that he fears so much, something on that level

They could have been a bit graceful with the spider's size though, those 8 legged freaks scare the shit out of me

Bold One

It's okay, it's based on a novel so maybe I'll give that a read at some point in this lifetime.

Once he had decided to get back to his old ways his wife became the spider that he fears so much, something on that level

They could have been a bit graceful with the spider's size though, those 8 legged freaks scare the shit out of me

yeah,
actually his wife becomes scared of him, which is why the spider recoils in fear, she sees that he is going back to his old ways

and zabo is spot on,
like for instance once he's done talking to his mum it cuts to a city scape with a gigantic spider that towers over skyscrappers, thats meant to represent his mum as she is the most prominent woman in his life... I think

damn Birdman was so fucking good.

birdman-o.gif

yeah,
actually his wife becomes scared of him, which is why the spider recoils in fear, she sees that he is going back to his old ways

and zabo is spot on,
like for instance once he's done talking to his mum it cuts to a city scape with a gigantic spider that towers over skyscrappers, thats meant to represent his mum as she is the most prominent woman in his life... I think

Enjoyable

Maybe I'll watch Under the Skin tomorrow

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Enemy was gud. Even if you don't like the heavy symbolism, it's still an enjoyable ride from start to finish.

And it's way better than The Double, sorry Mia.

Fuck Juve, I had a 20% off voucher from Nike for my Nike race tomorrow so thought I would pick up a Juve shirt. Of course no one fives a fuck about Juve in Korea so they didn't have one in store. Ended up spending a lot of money on socks though:(

Zabojnik

Fuck Juve, I had a 20% off voucher from Nike for my Nike race tomorrow so thought I would pick up a Juve shirt. Of course no one fives a fuck about Juve in Korea so they didn't have one in store. Ended up spending a lot of money on socks though:(

Everything will change after the Juve - Liverpool EL final next year.

DBT85

Odds on Suarez biting someone in his first game back? Have to assume the Madrid defence are going to be on him the whole game.

I took Costa out of my fantasy team, hoping I don't regret that tomorrow. I fear for my United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.gadlerner.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lapo20elkann.jpg[IMG]

GOAT.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Shanks D Zoro, post: 135817216"][IMG]http://www.bermatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/26.Juventus-Museum-31-Del-Piero-Buffon-Lapo-Elkann.jpg[IMG]
pure bianconeri[/QUOTE][IMG]http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/attachments/ferrari-discussion/36799d1320575197-interview-lapo-elkann-lapoelkann[1].jpg

Zapo Elkann is genuinely the only person in that family who's willing and capable of resurrecting us, properly..

Use that Ferrari money yo

bud

rooting for madrid as well.

rakitic... i don't know. barca's midfield isn't what it used to be.

pep won me over. pep is gone.

(i wouldn't care if barca won, i just wanna see some fights, red cards, various dubious decisions from the referee, and many goals)

GorillaJu

My gf dragged me to this fuckin salsa dance competition and all I can do is appreciate that muscle relaxers and alcohol complement each other beautifully.

Also what the fuck is the point of even having male dancers. No one is watching them, in their stupid suits, everyone is 100% focused on the next dress twirl hoping to get a glimpse at dat ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom