• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

until they say so, basically

Nice.
sebajlz3t.png

Turok_TTZ

Benz will always be underrated, no matter what he does. even in the madrid fanbase he is underrated and overlooked. with many thinking we would do better signing his replacement.

Here I am not surprised not many rates the Benz, not knowing football. but one would expect better in other places. or maybe ignorance is found aplenty.

Maybe when the day comes that Benz leaves madrid will he finally be appreciated. maybe. Wouldn't be surprised the slightest if he weren't. very stupid lot madrid fans are. almost embarrassing to be a madrid fan. to having to associate with such an ignorant lot.
worst part is it isn't even Benzema's responsibility to score goals but most people don't know that. He is only getting more service and goals because Bale isn't around. once he comes back, Benz will return to playing support.

Elchele

Benz will always be underrated, no matter what he does. even in the madrid fanbase he is underrated and overlooked. with many thinking we would do better signing his replacement.

Here I am not surprised not many rates the Benz, not knowing football. but one would expect better in other places. or maybe ignorance is found aplenty.

Maybe when the day comes that Benz leaves madrid will he finally be appreciated. maybe. Wouldn't be surprised the slightest if he weren't. very stupid lot madrid fans are. almost embarrassing to be a madrid fan. to having to associate with such an ignorant lot.
worst part is it isn't even Benzema's responsibility to score goals but most people don't know that. He is only getting more service and goals because Bale isn't around. once he comes back, Benz will return to playing support.

Benzema is underrated because he isn't flashy. He would need to be Lewa on top form with those insane tricks and goals to be hyped by the fans. Benzema is a great striker and overall a very complete player but he isn't flashy, and he shares team with players like CRonaldo and Bale.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
"There is no way Saints will score eight against Mark Hughes' Stoke side - they have only conceded nine all season and have the best defensive record in the Premier League outside the top three."

That's why they pay Mark Lawrenson the big bucks. such insight.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oj was right, this club is going nowhere without a diverse racial profile

Koo doesnt count

Wilbur

Banned
Still can't believe Hixx was giving it about Mannone and then he went and played like that :lol

Genuinely sensational. The new hategames.

"oh god oh god oh god JANUZAJ"

does nothing

This is like Wooden claiming Altidore does nothing, you can just provide gifs of him winning the penalty to make him crawl back into his Scandanavian hellhole.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Januzaj considering he destroyed you SINGLE HANDEDLY

at least pick on someone who didn't mow you down m8

This is like Wooden claiming Altidore does nothing, you can just provide gifs of him winning the penalty to make him crawl back into his Scandanavian hellhole.

I never claimed Altidore does nothing. If there's one skill he has nailed to perfection, it is tripping over himself.

Wooden knows a black midget so really we are all covered

Knowing him, and seeing him race really quickly on his little bike is too different things cola. I kind of want to approach him and be his friend though, but how should I do this? The pure speed of him makes it hard, let alone how awkward it would be when you finally catch up to him out of breath and sweaty.

Knowing him, and seeing him race really quickly on his little bike is too different things cola. I kind of want to approach him and be his friend though, but how should I do this? The pure speed of him makes it hard, let alone how awkward it would be when you finally catch up to him out of breath and sweaty.
Colin Farrell in In Bruges is the best way to approach this

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Imagine the youtube views if you hot oil wrestled him

You'll get him one day Wooden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom