• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea will leave for City when they finally get enough of Hart, and Real Madrid will still by that time trying to convince themselves that casillas isn't dead.
9VDLwhi.png

l1x61OA.png

I'm listening to the Ricky Gervais show, the one where Karl tells the story about the fire that didn't happen and the cat that didn't look happy

Dying on the train

FootballFan

It's the same episode as the man moths and the manhole cover on the atomic bomb

Best episode

"Would you go and see a clones mammoth?"

"If I was in the area"

:lol :lol :lol

Sounds funny. As long as it doesn't involve that unfunny guy from idiot abroad.

Arnie

Just seen Origi's tings.

Fucking painful watching him like this. We need him. And he's about fifty times more suitable for us than Balotelli.

Arnie

I've just bought the first dark souls better not be a fucking waste

Did he score any?
Scored a beauty. Assisted one too. Did loads of naughty little flicks around corners.

I'd love to try Dark Souls today. Going to stick to Lucozade and battlefield.

Also if you and will go to IMAX Interstellar count me in. We'll get some wings and make a night of it.

Wilbur

Banned
Scored a beauty. Assisted one too. Did loads of naughty little flicks around corners.

Also if you and will go to IMAX Interstellar count me in. We'll get some wings and make a night of it.

Yessss, good lad. Will, tell your wifey to do one.

Bit of an odd decision to leave Origi on loan I think, especially considering Balo hadn't joined by that point and Borini looked like he was fucking off.

Arnie

Yessss, good lad. Will, tell your wifey to do one.

Bit of an odd decision to leave Origi on loan I think, especially considering Balo hadn't joined by that point and Borini looked like he was fucking off.
I think that's the only way we got him.

Tons of clubs were sniffing around but Lille did the deal with us because we were the one to let him stay with them.

Shit situation but hopefully it'll be worth it. and hopefully we don't fall so far off the boil this season that he's coming into a fucking crash site.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've just bought the first dark souls better not be a fucking waste

Use a guide for the first level or two (and to pick a suitable character)

If you like good games things, you'll love it. It's just a damn shame you're going to miss out on the online stuff, which really makes up half the fun.

P.S: the tutorial level sucks, don't give up.

ENJOY THE BEST GAME EVER MADE

I don't know why you think I even care about [insert any player from Juve] :lol

the whole issue in the summer was about the premface ITKs knowing fuck all.

Seriously though, my sources says Pogba 2015.
XbrF8Ao.png

My sources is simulating FM, Fifa and PES for several weeks, all with the same result

Blablurn

When I record something on my Laptop there is always a thunk sound at the end of a comment. As if you speak to close to a micro. i tried to fix it by going a lil more away from the micro but its still there. anyone knows what im talking about who has a solution for this?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Andy Mitten writes in fanzine don't you know.
dHBtY2a.gif

his slightly tilted camera fucking gets me every time :lol
So you don't care about the Saviour of Italy, Sebastian Giovinco?
tumblr_nd8x2ioKJN1s8z5rho1_250.gif

players like Claudio (youth), Seba (youth and tiny), Chiellini and Buffon are obviously the exception to the 'fuck everyone' rule.

Yurt is still angry about Vidal man.

God forbid we actually signed him.

TICKETS VIVA

FOCUS BABY

FootballFan

When I record something on my Laptop there is always a thunk sound at the end of a comment. As if you speak to close to a micro. i tried to fix it by going a lil more away from the micro but its still there. anyone knows what im talking about who has a solution for this?

- Turn down mic sensitivity
- Uninstall/reinstall the driver
- maybe theres an updated driver?
- Record on different software and see if it happens on that too
- Connect external microphone and see if it's the same result
- Call Lloyd and tell him to Fix it.
- Buy a new computer(ask kharma for steps)
- stop making thunk noises at the end of your sentences
- Why are u recording pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seriously though, my sources says Pogba 2015.
XbrF8Ao.png

My sources is simulating FM, Fifa and PES for several weeks, all with the same result

he's stupid if he stays for one more season with us, he's just..way too good. And too French to be loyal.

Mino will unstupid him if he decides to be stupid, you can count on that, Chelsea/Real Madrid.

I'm probably wrong, but I would have thought your phone would have a better microphone than your laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom