• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Not bought a DVD/Blu-ray in years so probably Hot Fuzz. Fucking hell I hated that film, I ended up seeing it at the cinema twice and parents thought that meant I liked it so bought me the DVD for Christmas, fucking hell that was a dark year

Steve. This is the worst post this thread has ever seen.

Ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm playing the new Alien, because mostly that's all I can play with my 32 bit :lol

so far, it's surprisingly not shit!

Scum

BBC Sport has FA Cup: 50 memorable goals and it seems like it's nothing but Liverpool this and Liverpool that for whatever I watch.

SgYahwF.png

Salvadora

Shadow of Mordor is so boooooring. Took about 12 hours to complete but it felt like 40.

The nemesis system sounds so interesting but the world doesn't appeal to me.

Like, I get that it's in Mordor so that's the point but it looks like poo coloured textures with some orcs in between.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I thought the beginning was supposed to be shit? That's what has put me off starting it.
Yeah? It's nothing annoying, I'm just running around getting to know the crew, exploring the ship and taking a shower with my clothes on.

A slow start is perfect tbh, I don't want to meet the Alien in the first 10 mins! I want to BEG for his alien dick to show up
Buy offworld trading company and play with me
What is that! Google-images led me to this

F1Kleg0.jpg

maybe it is right up my alley then

Hixx

The nemesis system sounds so interesting but the world doesn't appeal to me.

Like, I get that it's in Mordor so that's the point but it looks like poo coloured textures with some orcs in between.

The nemesis system is only interesting until you learn the game then it becomes lifeless. It only progresses when you die, so if you don't die it might as well not really exist.

dc89

I just ate a chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle and got right to the end and realised I hadn't put the soy sauce in. Man, I feel disappointed now. Hollow & empty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The nemesis system is only interesting until you learn the game then it becomes lifeless. It only progresses when you die, so if you don't die it might as well not really exist.

the reverse-nemesis system in God Hand was fucking brilliant

if you don't die, the game and enemies get WAY harder :lol

Serie A is still the boss league. Two Serie A players starting for Argentina and they are not even starters for their Serie A teams. That is how deep and great Serie A is.

Yeah the start of Alien is a really good build up. I just met the Xenomorph after about 2 hours of exploring the ship. It's basically the film so if you like that then you'll be in love <3

Nailed that atmosphere. It's amazing really that we've had so many shitty Alien games and this is the one to really show anything good (Aliens vs Predator was great) but this is the one everyone wanted.

Tc91

Thank you lads!

Temp job at our Sainsbury's in Cheadle, just please get me off signing on it's fucking terrible.

Don't know if this is normal or a good thing but when I phoned HR yesterday to check that my application went through fine (on the website it said it was still in progress and I didn't receive a confirmation email/phone call like it said I would) she said I was the only person to apply for the vacancy and they normally wait until more people apply before booking interviews.

This morning I got a email about the interview and the job vacancy has been closed on the website, not getting my hopes up just yet but surely that can only be good for my chances?

Haircut time! Will keep you updated during the week.

Pennywise

QBCBayD.gif

Morning fellas.

Browsing through some old music vids, still can't believe how good Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden was :sun:

And good luck TC.

Scum

Thank you lads!

Temp job at our Sainsbury's in Cheadle, just please get me off signing on it's fucking terrible.

Don't know if this is normal or a good thing but when I phoned HR yesterday to check that my application went through fine (on the website it said it was still in progress and I didn't receive a confirmation email/phone call like it said I would) she said I was the only person to apply for the vacancy and they normally wait until more people apply before booking interviews.

This morning I got a email about the interview and the job vacancy has been closed on the website, not getting my hopes up just yet but surely that can only be good for my chances?

Haircut time! Will keep you updated during the week.

This is the most important thing of all.

Thank you lads!

I fucking hate the job centre. I have to go for a meeting there today because I've been on JSA for 13 weeks to discuss how I can improve my job opportunities, even though I've actually confirmed that I've been offered a job which I've accepted and just waiting for the paperwork to be sorted. But apparently they can't believe me until they see the paperwork ffs. Such a waste of my saturday afternoon.

Good luck with the interview

Scum

Lamela, pls, Behave.

I fucking hate the job centre. I have to go for a meeting there today because I've been on JSA for 13 weeks to discuss how I can improve my job opportunities, even though I've actually confirmed that I've been offered a job which I've accepted and just waiting for the paperwork to be sorted. But apparently they can't believe me until they see the paperwork ffs. Such a waste of my saturday afternoon.

Good luck with the interview

Job Centre is a fucking waste of anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom