• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
This gen (PS4/XB1) just outright sucks so far. Nothing stellar. Best games are still mixed bags. We looking forward to enhanced last gen ports. Oh god.

Hope that it picks up soon.

Tc91

I fucking hate the job centre. I have to go for a meeting there today because I've been on JSA for 13 weeks to discuss how I can improve my job opportunities, even though I've actually confirmed that I've been offered a job which I've accepted and just waiting for the paperwork to be sorted. But apparently they can't believe me until they see the paperwork ffs. Such a waste of my saturday afternoon.

Good luck with the interview

Thanks mate and congrats on your job.

It is a waste, I'm on a 15 day course now to improve interview techniques and update my cv, why that takes 15 days 9:30-4:30 I'll never know. Luckily I'm going to be excused Tuesday for the interview. Don't go? 6 month sanction.

Scum

Brazil are alive.

This gen (PS4/XB1) just outright sucks so far. Nothing stellar. Best games are still mixed bags. We looking forward to enhanced last gen ports. Oh god.

Hope that it picks up soon.

It'll be better next year, but expect delays.

I fucking hate the job centre. I have to go for a meeting there today because I've been on JSA for 13 weeks to discuss how I can improve my job opportunities, even though I've actually confirmed that I've been offered a job which I've accepted and just waiting for the paperwork to be sorted. But apparently they can't believe me until they see the paperwork ffs. Such a waste of my saturday afternoon.

Job Centre appointment on a saturday? Now that's a crime against humanity.

Job Centre appointment on a saturday? Now that's a crime against humanity.

It's such a joke, if they try keep me there for long I'm going to flip. I have email proof of my job offer and they won't accept that because it's not 'officially on paper'. I have to be in Manchester for the rugby match that kicks off at six. If I'm late I'm going to complain my ass off

Slizz

It's such a joke, if they try keep me there for long I'm going to flip. I have email proof of my job offer and they won't accept that because it's not 'officially on paper'. I have to be in Manchester for the rugby match that kicks off at six. If I'm late I'm going to complain my ass off

Print the email...

jk sry

Print it out and throw it at them shouting "it's on paper now, bitch!".

Maybe they have quota's to fill, and you're an easy target as you're in work soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom