• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

yah sure, i have to go out at like 4/4:30 tho for dinner, so I can't play for long m8

And I told you yesterday, we let him play whatever he wants really! (he hasn't played TLOU yet apart from the MP lol)

lol, I think I'm going to get a heart attack during this game.
That's fine.

Think Fergie and Penny will join too.

Di Maria pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Probably because I was 8 :lol

I remember:

-being underwhelmed
-hating the last shootout
-feeling it was 30 mins too long
-LOVING the diner scene

heat_pacino_deniro.jpg

longdi

Banned
neymar jr seems to be shot every time he got contacted.

that is the difference between goat messi and neymar imo.

It's a dead heat
(no pun intended)
between Heat and Godfather Part II as the best film ever made. Both are perfect imo.

They are both great, but I am guessing these are the only two films you have ever watched.

The Bicycle Thieves is the greatest

edit: I shit on Messi a lot, but it is amazing how he can be facing one way with two defenders around him and then be facing the other way leaving them in his trail.

Scum

What's with the coloured cards? What's the difference between a black coloured card Robben and a gold coloured card Robben?

I've also seen blue and green ones.

Blablurn

What's with the coloured cards? What's the difference between a black coloured card Robben and a gold coloured card Robben?

Player of the week card. They get some extra points then. AKA it makes them better.

tbm24

The black card means it's a Team of the Week card. Improved stats over the regular gold card.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Black is in form, super rare, every week 18 players are picked be EA across the world leagues for their performances and are put in packs.

To get an inform robben at 91, probably the 4th rarest card in all of fifa at the moment.

Hixx

I get dogshit in packs.

Ashley Cole, Candreva and Ramsey are the only players I've got so far who were actually worth anything. I use Candreva like but AC and Ramsey went for <10k anyway...

Ultimate team is the worst thing to happen to fifa since they took out the deliberate foul button.

#2footedtackles.

It's comfortably the best.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I get dogshit in packs.

Ashley Cole, Candreva and Ramsey are the only players I've got so far who were actually worth anything. I use Candreva like but AC and Ramsey went for <10k anyway...

My pack luck has been stupid recently and once you get a good player and sell him (I got Neuer) you can just keep opening packs, selling the occasional rare and keep opening more, its a snowball.

Not sure whether to sell this or not

Pennywise

I get dogshit in packs.

Pls.
I had Ferdinand, Smalling and Jones.....
And fucking Issakson for 3 times...

Scum

Player of the week card. They get some extra points then. AKA it makes them better.

The black card means it's a Team of the Week card. Improved stats over the regular gold card.

Black is in form, super rare, every week 18 players are picked be EA across the world leagues for their performances and are put in packs.

To get an inform robben at 91, probably the 4th rarest card in all of fifa at the moment.

Okay. So how much is C. Ronaldo and Messi going for at the mo? 50 quid each?

XbrF8Ao.png

Mr Cola

Okay. So how much is C. Ronaldo and Messi going for at the mo? 50 quid each?

XbrF8Ao.png

They both have in forms

Messi in form is 5.2million
Ronaldo in form there are 0 on the market (would be around 5-6mil)
Robben in form is 2mill

Bare in mind that a victory in a game gets you around 400 coins

Scum

They both have in forms

Messi in form is 5.2million
Ronaldo in form there are 0 on the market (would be around 5-6mil)
Robben in form is 2mill

Bare in mind that a victory in a game gets you around 400 coins

13,000+ games for Messi or C. Ronaldo?! It's no wonder that the fraud related instances on PSN and Live usually involve FIFA.

ngDCi9a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom