• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm predicting chelsea 3 man u 0

chelsea.gif

chelsea-download-besplatne-animacije-za-mobitele-slike-pozadine-desktop-sport-nogomet-logo.gif

chelseasmallflag.gif

chelsea.gif

4%5Cchelsea-football-club-43718.gif

Chelsea.gif

chelseaflagn.gif

chelsea_7q7px56l.gif

6afc5e6caf66b6f330f6638216dd8df1.gif

10_c6aaf2d4_68de_cy9.gif

CSG6.gif

Chelsea.gif

chelseafc_0T1mFIuY.gif

Chelsea.gif

GO BLUES!!!

L1NETT

Fair enough, but that might be a byproduct of what you and hitch are getting at. He can't afford to go all out on top quality, nor are they likely to want to join Burnley.

Yeah but he could have got some actually decent championship players. Callum Wilson? Assombalonga? Forster-Caskey? Matt Ritchie?

not Marvin Sordell

and Michael Kightly.

pulsemyne

It's an odd one Hitch, because "building a squad capable of survival" for a club the size of Burnley, who don't have sugar daddy backing, and relegation might plunge the club into administration.

Probably a canny move what they are doing in the long term. Doesn't stop Dyche being a moronic coach

Reducing the ridiculous amount of parachute payments would help and stop other championship clubs pushing themselves to the brink of financial ruin trying to get themselves up.

Trying to force teams to spend beyond their means as you are suggesting is a precipitate of the unsustainable financial culture the PL has created.

It doesn't have to be like that though. Plenty of clubs have gone into the premiership without fucking themselves up with debt. A good example to doing it right was Swansea. We have no debts and actually make money by having the club run in a sensible manner. Now look at Cardiff (boo! hiss!), run by a moron who has saddled the club with 150 million quid of debt. This was done by building a large stadium and paying silly money on crap players. They had no structure or style about them so down they went.
Run a club like crap and it will perform like crap. There are bargains out there on the transfer market that clubs like swansea and Southampton have found who give back lots for the little they cost.
Bony is the most expensive player we bought and yet he has been more than worth it, it did take him time to adjust and for the team to adjust to him but it works. He cost 12 million which seems like a stunning deal when you compare him to others who have cost way more and produced far, far less.

Scum

Hey man, yeah I've been really busy. Doesn't help I've been without my laptop for about two months now, that was my gaf device.

Uni is going really well, fucking hard, but that was to be expected. Managing to find a good balence between being a good student and having a uni social life!

"Fucking hard." That's the Willi we all remember!
ronaldld1cot7.png

Second or third year? Either way, wish you all the best.

L1NETT

Mason is a #product of the #hipsterleagues

Those years in Wiltshire done him good

Spurs B team, I mean Swindon Town, been a decent little partnership. Pritchard next up Spurs folk?

Scum

Not hard enough!

Second, big step up, but I'm taking it more seriously so I should be fine. Cheers man!

:D

Falcao not in the squad?

Fuck sake, another game where we have to put up with rvp doing fuck all.

Eugh. so we all have to watch RVP?? Meh.

Mason is a #product of the #hipsterleagues

Those years in Wiltshire done him good

Spurs B team, I mean Swindon Town, been a decent little partnership. Pritchard next up Spurs folk?

With MoPo, most likely. By the way, Linette. How's Will Hughes getting on?

Zabojnik

Another game where it looks like we could literally smash the opposition if we were to up the pace by 20% or so and sustain it for a good 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom