• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
oy

dis game

615BEA2EB91620939D4994011B515033B25EA029

Yeah - Dave's was a three game ban, Brana will, I think, just miss Shrewsbury.

Oooh yeah I completely forgot about the ban counting for capital one cup. Thank fucking god, Ivan will be back for QPR even if they are shit, it wouldn't be too great to have Ake or Zouma there.

Fabregas was useless today, Mata pocketed him.

#SuperiorSpaniard

Wat. Mata was possibly the most useless player on the pitch. That was all Fellatio.

K1LLER7

Daley Blind was very sloppy today. Would like to see Carrick play in that position at some point.

Good to see Fellaini playing well again.

Yeah - Dave's was a three game ban, Brana will, I think, just miss Shrewsbury.

Aw shit forgot about the CoC counting for bans. He wouldn't have played anyway. We need Remy or Costa back for QPR though cause Drogba was pretty much useless outside 3/4 flashes and his goal. I love him so much but he should not be starting PL matches!

Moobabe

Aw shit forgot about the CoC counting for bans. He wouldn't have played anyway. We need Remy or Costa back for QPR though cause Drogba was pretty much useless outside 3/4 flashes and his goal. I love him so much but he should not be starting PL matches!

I thought Drogba did ok - but the pace and intensity of the PL now is so much higher than even when he was here.

Shrewsbury I'd like to see:

Cech
Zouma - Christensen - Terry - Ake
Mikel - Baker
Salah - Solanke - Shurrle
Drogba

Something along those lines to give people a break and to give minutes to some fringe players.

I thought Drogba did ok - but the pace and intensity of the PL now is so much higher than even when he was here.

Shrewsbury I'd like to see:

Cech
Zouma - Christensen - Terry - Ake
Mikel - Baker
Salah - Solanke - Shurrle
Drogba

Something along those lines to give people a break and to give minutes to some fringe players.

no way Drogba starts after playing 90 minutes 48 hours earlier! I assume Solanke/Brown will start upfront and Baker will play CAM.

United and Chelsea have been going back and forth for a while the past couple of years home and away. On the other hand, City have had the upper hand against United more often than not recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom