• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I always imagine Quiche's posts as him being really excited or sometimes angry because I don't think I've ever seen him post without having an exclamation mark in it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Really happy we drew this

If we can get out of City with a point ill call this a successful period

TKc9DRy.png

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Looks like he didn't see Ivanovic dive against Adnan.
TGNz0rC.png

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Pochettino:

"After half-time, within five seconds we concede - it's true, a stupid goal," Pochettino told reporters.

"It was a shock because it all changed in this minute. Six or seven seconds earlier, all was happy in the stadium with a good energy and our supporters were happy and believing we were going to get a good result.

"But in this moment I think it was difficult to manage in our head. Our heads [had] gone and we started to take rash decisions on the pitch and it was difficult. At 2-1, it was difficult.

"It's impossible to go to the pitch and not be ready to play. I think [there was] a lack of concentration from us and we need to work on our mentality because it's not tactical or physical, it's concentration and mentality.

"This is our challenge to improve. It's not easy and we need to be more strong and like a team. We need to speak, to create a different situation on the training ground and work. We know how but you need time to work in this area."

At least he isn't blind to the problems. It shouldn't be possible to go from controlled domination to sheer panic 7 seconds after the restart. 'It's fucking Tottenham' is still an effective team talk for our opponents, it seems.

Scum

Pochettino:

At least he isn't blind to the problems. It shouldn't be possible to go from controlled domination to sheer panic 7 seconds after the restart. 'It's fucking Tottenham' is still an effective team talk for our opponents, it seems.

It's a bloody shame. Give 'em hell, MoPo!

Ve1ocity

I hope after the 90th minute the camera just panned to alan pardews face as he turned to the newcastle fans and slowly nodded with a tiny smirk, then raising his arms "who is your God"

Motd pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom