• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

of course

she had a really nice pussy too

it looked so clean and tidy and virginal

i liked looking at it
TGNz0rC.png

she was married for more than 30 years but she made it sound like he was really boring and i guess i could see that she was 'inexperienced' during sex

why do some women not suck the dick really hard

i don't want you to lick it with your lips

i want you to suck on it like it's the last dick on earth
CNB1W6d.png

like the protein inside of it is your last chance for survival
CNB1W6d.png

bud

bla do you make your girlfriend cum or are you just alpha as fuck and do you go play ps4 after you've filled her belly with your life force
CNB1W6d.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
my oldest was a one night side in her early 30s, she told me she was in her early 20s first :loool

tbf she looked REALLY young :lol

nice memory, what a cutie. Had possibly the best ass I have ever seen in my life

Zabo are you trying to get Juve AND United relegated?

bud

bud you should get the lady to gently nibble on your dick

it feels sensational on the helmet
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

when you say nibble are you talking about her using her teeth
TGNz0rC.png

it's ok

i like having my nipples sucked on

it's such an interesting feeling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
biting should only be allowed while kissing, and playfully.

fucking just stop biting my nipples already, I don't like it

Wilbur

Banned
when you say nibble are you talking about her using her teeth
TGNz0rC.png

it's ok

i like having my nipples sucked on

it's such an interesting feeling

Yeah they delicately just nibble, tiny little gentle bites, grinding their way up your dick ever so softly

what a feeling
Tq89y8T.png

Clegg

Hazard is a rather scary player. Has that ability to beat a player simply by shifting his body.

Di Maria really needs to play centrally. Too one footed. Is talented enough to get by players even when they know what he's gonna do but we lose a lot in attack through the middle when he isn't there.

Salvadora

AFCPressWatch™
‏@AFCPressWatch
Gibbs' hip strain may heal within a few weeks if it's a mild one, but he may be out for 6 weeks or longer if it's a severe strain. #Arsenal

scently

Hazard is a rather scary player. Has that ability to beat a player simply by shifting his body.

Di Maria really needs to play centrally. Too one footed. Is talented enough to get by players even when they know what he's gonna do but we lose a lot in attack through the middle when he isn't there.

Yeah, he is much better when he plays in a 3 man mid or a the left sided mid in a diamond. I do think we will stick to this formation, at least against Man City. We needed the width provided by ADM and Adnan against Chelsea and we will need it against City.

With that match in mind, I am so glad Rooney will be back. Most here have been screaming murder whenever he plays ahead of Mata, well, we have all seen how Mata played in the games since Rooney's absence. While Rooney is not the best No10 in the world, he is a much better player overall than Mata, at the very least he is much better for us than Mata.

Also, Smalling played better than Jones did last week, even though that isn't saying much. Rojo has good distribution but he makes the silliest mistakes. I will like to see Carrick back although it is hard to gauge his fitness. Felliani did good in this game and he will be my pick to partner Carrick/Blind against City. This also gives Herrera time to recover fully.

DBT85

You guys see what Bolasie did for the palace fan who's dad forgot his ticket to the west brom game? Yeah that guy was on my stag night, my ex wife's cousin lol.

He also told me Xbone was going to beat PS4 though so.

Edit : how many points did Moyzeus manage to get out of Chelsea, City, pool & Arsenal last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom