• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothos

Glik was amazing today and Lewy is so god damn strong, Durm never stood a chance, hahah. Anyway, we could have scored more if out counter attacks were a bit more effective. Great day for Poland, wooooohoooooooo.

Just got back from the rugby league grand final at Old Trafford. Atmosphere was crazy, had some really good seats too, this was our view

oP7i5qE.jpg

Batongen

Banned
Come on Frank, interlull means you can finally catch up with everything else in your life. Even if that means boring everyday life :D.

Shadow of Mordor is fucking odd

Everything about it is designed to make it hard for you to die most of the time. Most captains are easy to kill, you hav a ton of powerful abilities, herbs are everywhere, its easy to run away, the Last Chance function is always available at least once after which you can run away, nothing kills you in one hit (so far). And when you do die once or twice, it's not as though the captains who get promoted become that much more of a threat

Yet the big selling point of the game, the Nemesis system, pretty much relies on you dying a lot. They should have made a Hard Mode available. 'Let them kill you so they become stronger' is not a reasonable alternative.

Wow, I see over at gaming side that Captain Toad is sexist. Absolutely disgusting from Nintendo. I am glad I didn't like that gif or support nintendo, the company that seems most active in the battle trying to keep women down.

Scum

Wow, I see over at gaming side that Captain Toad is sexist. Absolutely disgusting from Nintendo. I am glad I didn't like that gif or support nintendo, the company that seems most active in the battle trying to keep women down.

This week has been fucking amazing on gaming side. Great for the lols.
5YRcF.gif
5YRcF.gif

Everything about it is designed to make it hard for you to die most of the time. Most captains are easy to kill, you hav a ton of powerful abilities, herbs are everywhere, its easy to run away, the Last Chance function is always available at least once after which you can run away, nothing kills you in one hit (so far). And when you do die once or twice, it's not as though the captains who get promoted become that much more of a threat

Yet the big selling point of the game, the Nemesis system, pretty much relies on you dying a lot. They should have made a Hard Mode available. 'Let them kill you so they become stronger' is not a reasonable alternative.

Not true. There's some that doesn't give you that option.

If you want to make it difficult, make a death threat and then go after the warchiefs before killing their bodyguards. Also, I fought someone earlier who was only vulnerable to shadow strike. And those arrows kept running out before I could kill him.

I will not hear a bad word said against Toad.

He is too innocent for this world.

It's alright father noah, you're so old that it's acceptable for you not to find it sexist. Kind of like when your grandma is being racist and calling lesbians carpet munchers, they are from another time.

noal

Banned
It's alright father noah, you're so old that it's acceptable for you not to find it sexist. Kind of like when your grandma is being racist and calling lesbians carpet munchers, they are from another time.

Pls. You'll be calling me Chubby Brown next.

Carbonox

I got the Platinum an hour ago. I loved the game but yeah barring some awkward Warchiefs it was pretty easy game overall. A bunch of the trophies I needed involved me actively letting myself get killed or just downright advancing time which is tedious.

I'd like to see a much more built up sequel though. More diversity, an actual story this time and more variety in the areas. Gotta get out of Mordor though I think so I can't see the area having much more than what we've seen but maybe an LOTR geek would know more.

El Topo

Yeah, that thread is so weird. It's a truly amazing console with an amazing price tag and extremely interesting exclusive games, from Nintendo staples such as Smash Bros (coming in December) or Mario Kart (already out), over revived amazing 3rd party franchises (Bayonetta 2) to the successor of one of the greatest JRPGs of all time (Xenoblade Chronicles X), why did that guy make a thread? Just to praise how incredibly amazing some of the games for this well-priced console are? Just to tell everyone how nice it is to play just on the Wii U Gamepad, e.g. while lying in bed? I just don't get these people, there's no need to make a thread to tell everyone that they should get a Wii U to play upcoming gems like Yoshi's Wolly World or Captain Toad (with a budget price) or the potentially incredible Bayonetta 2.

Haven't played on my Wii U in a while, haven't kept up with its games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom